Springfield Expansion | Page 285 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^ yeah, that fruit cup thingy was sorry-ass. If you want to be politically correct and serve healthy food, give me fried zucchini sticks with ranch dressing. (ok, so that might be a bit off politically correct, but you get the idea)

YES. They're delicious and would work great there.

Someone on Twitter made a fun observation that maybe the patch in the back of Jebediah is to remove his head. That'd be pretty hilarious. :lol:

Depending on what was cut or not really. There are several "effects" I was "slick" about on the first page of the stash 2 sector 7. I would take a look again because most people probably blew through it with all the other stuff like Kong. Regardless though there are still several things coming to Springfield.

Ahhh I see. Thanks HTF! I'm stoked to see everything complete. I'm also curious how much even better everything will look when the street painting is done.
And I don't know why but I'm a huge fan of the Simpsons statues. I think they are key elements to the expansion and really keep me entertained. I'm crossing my fingers for a couple more! Like maybe a much needed Comic Book Guy statue on the side of Android's?

We are. If storm goes by and show is still on they will be great seats
Right now storm may cause show to be cancelled
We are staying and enjoying the storm and hoping for the best

Here's a panorama of the show from the Duff water front area
null_zpsf6130990.jpg

I went today and checked out the new stuff, it was awesome!

null_zps55d69cd6.jpg

Sat at Duffs and had one of these in the shade, it was awesome. Didn't get any alcohol since it was a short trip by myself and I had to be somewhere later.

null_zpsef0d9e4f.jpg

I liked the bus they had out by Despicable Me to advertise the new Simpsons stuff.

null_zpsc69050da.jpg

null_zpsb67047a1.jpg

null_zps31f02c27.jpg

null_zpsd58d86d1.jpg

null_zpsbc96a567.jpg

null_zps3a81250e.jpg

null_zpse24022a9.jpg

Nope. That's Abe Simpson. Homer's dad.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, not theme park related, but still Simpsons breaking news. LEGO has officially announced that they are teaming up with 20th Century FOX to produce The Simpsons LEGO sets that will be released in the spring of next year!!!!!! :happy:

Also, not theme park related, but still Simpsons breaking news. LEGO has officially announced that they are teaming up with 20th Century FOX to produce The Simpsons LEGO sets that will be released in the spring of next year!!!!!! :happy:

Wow, it really took that long. I suspected Lego sets for these guy back in 2007 with the new movie coming out and all.

Nope. That's Abe Simpson. Homer's dad.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know if LEGO has some sort of exclusivity agreement with Disney? In other words, is there anything preventing Universal from selling Lego's onsite or opening up a Lego store @ Citywalk? Between Marvel, Potter, and now Simpsons it seems like a match made in heaven.