Springfield Expansion | Page 323 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't think people who haven't worked with some sort of construction can appreciate how hard it can be to deal with contractors, even good ones. Lots of communication needs to happen and lots of people have to be on the same page.

Agreed. We are building a new playground in our neighborhood and you wouldn't believe the amount of communication needed and how stuff still gets messed up.

Would there be any possibility that if they wanted to expand the simpsons area with all the success it has so far that they used it for another simpsons addition.

Would there be any possibility that if they wanted to expand the simpsons area with all the success it has so far that they used it for another simpsons addition.

HTF has said several times there won't be any more expansions to Springfield, but The Simpsons Ride will be getting some upgrades soon.

I don't think those were ever officially confirmed to be coming. I think it was more of a hope :shrug:

Chef Steve Jayson told me at the media preview that they were getting fresh waffles but were waiting on industrial irons that could meet demand. I don't know what's happened since, it's possible they decided eggos sell well enough. I will grill him when I see him next!

Chef Steve Jayson told me at the media preview that they were getting fresh waffles but were waiting on industrial irons that could meet demand. I don't know what's happened since, it's possible they decided eggos sell well enough. I will grill him when I see him next!

That might never happen :lol: Actually a few of us were just talking about that the other day. FFB is so busy and popular, it would create a huge clogger (pun intended :p) to have fresh waffles made to order. But please do grill him when you see him next! Who knows, they might work something out to have fresh waffles!

That might never happen :lol: Actually a few of us were just talking about that the other day. FFB is so busy and popular, it would create a huge clogger (pun intended :p) to have fresh waffles made to order. But please do grill him when you see him next! Who knows, they might work something out to have fresh waffles!

What if they were not made to order? They could be precooked in batches according to the volume at that time, and served within holding times.

I would definitely agree that fresh-made waffles would taste MUCH better than the crappy "Eggos" they're selling now. Be that as it may, I wasn't very impressed with the Chicken and Waffle sandwich personally. I wanted to like it, I really did...but it was just "blah" to me. And the maple mayo that they serve with it was just weird. The rest of the food I tried at FFB was very tasty for theme park food. I was impressed.

I would definitely agree that fresh-made waffles would taste MUCH better than the crappy "Eggos" they're selling now. Be that as it may, I wasn't very impressed with the Chicken and Waffle sandwich personally. I wanted to like it, I really did...but it was just "blah" to me. And the maple mayo that they serve with it was just weird. The rest of the food I tried at FFB was very tasty for theme park food. I was impressed.

Same for Me... I was looking to most forward to the Chicken And Waffles sandwich, it was a MAJOR let down though :(
The other food though is AWESOME! In my opinion, Springfield is the best place to get food in the park (For now at-least)

Same for Me... I was looking to most forward to the Chicken And Waffles sandwich, it was a MAJOR let down though :(
The other food though is AWESOME! In my opinion, Springfield is the best place to get food in the park (For now at-least)

After hearing bad reviews about the Chicken and Waffle, I have not tried it, I'm waiting for the fresh waffles :smiley:

Concerning the chicken and waffles, the chicken was good but the waffles suck. I'm refraining from eating it again until the fresh waffles come in.