Star Tours 3D | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Tours 3D

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Finally got to ride the ride this past week. I rode 7 times so that I got every scene. I was quite shocked to find out there are only 11 scenes total as marketing made me think there would be more. However I loved the queue especially the security robot and the xray part. I saw Wall-E at one point and some other really cool stuff. As far as the ride itself is concerned I think that both openings are pretty cool and that Kashyyk is the coolest middle scene especially with the Wookiee who hangs on. The Hoth scene was cool but the ice slide was too similar to the end of Mission Space. As far as endings despite how much I hate Episode 1 the Naboo scene was insanely awesome especially the ending in the hangar. Excellent use of 3D. However I have a small issue with the timeline of the ride in that Leia would not send me a transmission and then I would be thrust into a Clone War battle but that is not that big of a problem.

Just realized I never talked about this, but I rode it in DL, and loved it.

However I have a small issue with the timeline of the ride in that Leia would not send me a transmission and then I would be thrust into a Clone War battle but that is not that big of a problem.
What Clone Wars Battle does the ride have? All of these take place during between Episodes 3 and 4.

I know what you are talking about zbob. I rode it twice And got the trade federation scene as well on my first ride. Although outside of the main films some novels depict some rogue trade federations trying to start up some droids and new clone army's but they were stopped by the empire. Anyways I thought the ride was great and a massive improvement. On my second ride I got the kashykk asteroids and then death star. Furthermore I was the rebel spy which I didn't notice there was a screen and than saw my face pop up in an awkward pose lol.

You know what? I'm surprised that Disney (being as Meet and Greet happy as they are) haven't added a meet and greet with an AA Yoda like Donkey at Universal Studios Florida. He could be at a window or another part of his hut in Dagobah and talk with guests... :shrug: