Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland) | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Now that my post holiday blues are in full swing and I’m looking to next year already. This should be open by September right?

Now that my post holiday blues are in full swing and I’m looking to next year already. This should be open by September right?

They said it will be open before next years D23 Expo which is August 20th-25th. I would assume July as the official opening and June may see some previews. And by previews I mean that thing where they charge you a separate ticket to get into the land before others.

They said it will be open before next years D23 Expo which is August 20th-25th. I would assume July as the official opening and June may see some previews. And by previews I mean that thing where they charge you a separate ticket to get into the land before others.

Cheers, mate! :thumbsup:

Reactions: HereWeGo
According to Jim Hill, they’re trying to get it done by May to have plenty of time for test/adjust phase and AP previews, with a grand opening in mid-June. As it matches up with the blockout calendar. Fingers crossed!

According to Jim Hill, they’re trying to get it done by May to have plenty of time for test/adjust phase and AP previews

I would LOVE if they did AP previews for this. I think it would be smart so as to not have the land be so crowded at first. AP people could get it out of the way and not bother with it then. But I’m not holding my breath. Especially with Disney’s track record as of late with those stupid pay-to-see previews they’ve done with Guardians and Pixar Pier.

Reactions: Magic-Man
Heck,unlike MK at WDW, it seems like just about everyone who goes to Disneyland has an AP. That doesn't seem workable unless they charge extra.

I'd say DL is closer to 35% tourist and 65% locals now. Disneyland has been actively trying to promote tourism and discourage locals (the closure of DTD for example). It's been working. I've noticed a huge increase in tourists from across the Atlantic in recent years.

These are interesting stats

I'd say DL is closer to 35% tourist and 65% locals now. Disneyland has been actively trying to promote tourism and discourage locals (the closure of DTD for example). It's been working. I've noticed a huge increase in tourists from across the Atlantic in recent years.
Stats from within the company are still the 80/20, 20/80. Still the same. Not necessarily the AP/ Tourist tag but instead Comes from within a 30 mile radius of property, comes from outside a 30 mile radius of property.

Stats from within the company are still the 80/20, 20/80. Still the same. Not necessarily the AP/ Tourist tag but instead Comes from within a 30 mile radius of property, comes from outside a 30 mile radius of property.

I'm sticking with my 35/65 estimate. Lots of APs who visit multiple times a year are from SD, LA, Arizona, Las Vegas and Northern California.

Bringing this up from the DHS version of thread.

From Making Star Wars,

Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Millennium Falcon missions, Hondo & Early Access to Batuu on the way? | Making Star Wars

• Hondo to have an Active role for the Millennium Falcon attraction.
  • Corellia from Solo: A Star Wars Story to be used as the main location for MF, set in Sequel Era
  • Three Missions will be apart of the ride.
  • All Passengers will have assignments, speed; gunning; pilot; mechanics; and a rider
  • All of Batuu is set during Episode VIII & IX
  • TV Spots are being filmed close to the location of The Mandelorian
  • The Full-Size Falcon is nearly ready to be installed

That article is pretty funny for this disclaimer. I mean you wrote the article so people would talk about it. "
Please do not openly discuss the details of this article openly on social media as to not spoil the attraction for anyone that does not wish to be spoiled before entering the park themselves. While we love spoilers, not all fans do so lets not upset anyone that doesn’t want to know these details and potentially ruin the experience for anyone. Be cool!"