Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 108 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
New aerials from BlogMickey today:
PHOTOS: Latest Aerial Look at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Attractions and Land (August 2017) - Blog Mickey

Full construction site:
star-wars-galaxys-edge-08182017-2.jpg

Battle Escape ride on the left, Falcon ride at center:
star-wars-galaxys-edge-08182017-5.jpg

Falcon steel rising:
star-wars-galaxys-edge-08182017-7.jpg

Battle Escape:
star-wars-galaxys-edge-08182017-3.jpg

Circular pit:
star-wars-galaxys-edge-08182017-9.jpg

I feel like the construction on this version of the land is moving so slow. I was at Disneyland last week and their land is whizzing along. I guess it's just because this one got a later start?

I feel like the construction on this version of the land is moving so slow. I was at Disneyland last week and their land is whizzing along. I guess it's just because this one got a later start?

Correct.

I don't know if our version is moving along at a similar pace (it certainly wouldn't surprise me at all if Orlando's is being built at a slower rate), but Disneyland's started in earnest months before Hollywood Studios' got into gear.

WDW is also by the looks of things being built in a different order as well, but they are 4-5 months behind DL so it will always seem like things are going slower.

When does the US consider Fall btw ? As my next trip will prob be 2019 so a rough idea of when to think about booking will be handy.

Also would be great to avoid peak season opening and thus negative social media re not being able to get into SW:GE or maybe even DHS - like IoA WWoHP, though that Citywalk queue photo was awesome! Do you think DHS will have capacity closes when it opens? or do you think they will limit SW:GE entrance to onsite guest 'previews'?

Also would be great to avoid peak season opening and thus negative social media re not being able to get into SW:GE or maybe even DHS - like IoA WWoHP, though that Citywalk queue photo was awesome! Do you think DHS will have capacity closes when it opens? or do you think they will limit SW:GE entrance to onsite guest 'previews'?

DHS will probably have the same issues VB had for a couple months. DHS isn't prepared, at its current state, to handle Magic Kingdom like crowds which should be expected once SWL opens. Disneyland can handle the extra amount of people visiting, DHS will still suffer.

Reactions: Coasted and Quint
DHS will probably have the same issues VB had for a couple months. DHS isn't prepared, at its current state, to handle Magic Kingdom like crowds which should be expected once SWL opens. Disneyland can handle the extra amount of people visiting, DHS will still suffer.

Think of how hard it's going to be to park at Epcot :(

I was thinking this the other day, that park is going to get battered come 2018 (TSL) and then again in 2019 (SWGE). With nothing much outside of the expansions to soak up the crowds I can see it being like hell on earth for a long time yet.

Reactions: Mad Dog and Coasted