Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 136 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

It's one thing to look at these aerials but I've always had a hard time getting a real sense of the scale of what's getting built. Tim Tracker's recent video shows the drive past the construction at the entrance to DHS and probably provides the best sense of size I've seen.

Skip to just after a minute if it doesn't automatically:

It's one thing to look at these aerials but I've always had a hard time getting a real sense of the scale of what's getting built. Tim Tracker's recent video shows the drive past the construction at the entrance to DHS and probably provides the best sense of size I've seen.

Skip to just after a minute if it doesn't automatically:

12:20 that sleeping couple :saywhat:

I fall asleep every time I go in Hall of Presidents. Even though I try not to.
I'm going to really miss Epcot's Universe of Energy with Ellen. Nice long show, real cool air conditioning. Carousel of the Future is pretty good at MK.Plus good soothing music to lull you to sleep.Tried to relax & snooze on the MK hub under one of the few hub trees a couple of years ago. Way too noisy. Bad idea. ........Universal's best....Central Park benches...Walls along the lagoon in front of JP Discovery Center...Walls at Popeye deck on the lagoon. Good shade & generally pretty quiet at all three Universal locations. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm going to really miss Epcot's Universe of Energy with Ellen. Nice long show, real cool air conditioning. Carousel of the Future is pretty good at MK.Plus good soothing music to lull you to sleep.Tried to relax & snooze on the MK hub under one of the few hub trees a couple of years ago. Way too noisy. Bad idea. ........Universal's best....Central Park benches...Walls along the lagoon in front of JP Discovery Center...Walls at Popeye deck on the lagoon. Good shade & generally pretty quiet at all three Universal locations. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I tried to take a nap on Ellen on my last trip upon hearing your advice but having not been on it in well over a decade, I got way too much into it.

You know how the mods were throwing about the idea of useful tips, maybe @Mad Dog ahould write an article about the best location and technique for a snooze in the parks.

@Mad Dog could be Universal's version of Dave from WDW Planning Video fame.
hqdefault.jpg

It definitely looks like the Battle Attraction building has two elevators being installed.

Maybe they're taking a page from the Transformers ride?

If so, with the size of that building stacked with roughly two floors of track inside.......dilly dilly!

It definitely looks like the Battle Attraction building has two elevators being installed.

Maybe they're taking a page from the Transformers ride?

If so, with the size of that building stacked with roughly two floors of track inside.......dilly dilly!
Yes the ride will have elevators similar to TF.