Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 135 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
In terms of the “walk around” characters that have been said to roam the land, do you think Disney will cut the parks’ other walk around characters (ala Citizens if Hollywood) in favor for Star Wars?

In terms of the “walk around” characters that have been said to roam the land, do you think Disney will cut the parks’ other walk around characters (ala Citizens if Hollywood) in favor for Star Wars?

Perhaps the first couple of year due to the hype, but clearly the 1st thing to be cut out if they are looking for savings, which it will happen regardless.

Disney has really been hyping up the possible interactions with walk-around characters. I just don't see how that could ever scale.

I think the hotel will end up having most of the walk-around characters shortly after the land opens.

They've already cut two thirds of the Citizens during the past few years. Hope they don't cut what few are remaining. Watching the Citizens of Hollywood routines have always been a highlight of my Orlando vacations. The comedy routine on the Maintainence Dept. is one of the most hilarious routines I've seen anywhere, TV, movies or theater. Those guys were grrrreat

Reactions: tankart150
They've already cut two thirds of the Citizens during the past few years. Hope they don't cut what few are remaining. Watching the Citizens of Hollywood routines have always been a highlight of my Orlando vacations. The comedy routine on the Maintainence Dept. is one of the most hilarious routines I've seen anywhere, TV, movies or theater. Those guys were grrrreat

Not too mention the Funniest Citizen of Hollywood bit.

I've always said an Up-based Rapids ride would be a nice addition. I could even see Indy used for a Water ride, but I would only want Indy used for a Water ride if the franchise got a land and it was getting multiple attractions.

The Incredibles would be a good shout too.

1RjsDfD.gif

I've always said an Up-based Rapids ride would be a nice addition. I could even see Indy used for a Water ride, but I would only want Indy used for a Water ride if the franchise got a land and it was getting multiple attractions.
Yes, I want an Indy water ride badly...It just seems to work for me

I wouldn't mind seeing what they could do with a Star Wars ones though

Reactions: Nick and Mad Dog
Up would be better as a stateside version of Shanghai’s Peter Pan.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
Even though there is a 0.0% chance. I would love to see them fly in via helicopter the Millennium Falcon to land it into its home location.

Would be awsome to see the MF flying over Orlando haha

Not to mention a decent marketing hit.

Slinky got a ride on the back of a truck for publicity of why not.

Reactions: tankart150