Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

Which one is supposed to be the “big reveal”?

For DL, either of the two entrances to the right are going to have really great "reveals" as they both have massive and beautiful looking rock archways that you have to walk through to enter the land. The one furthest to the right (nearest Fantasyland) is probably the "main" entrance I would assume.

from whats been said it will be a vehicle with transformers like motion mixed with laser guns and a lot of aa figures and also screens will be used.Also sliding doors so it could be and omni-mover system as well

WWOHP must be near to that... at least, Diagon Alley must be, anyway. The theming in WWOHP is among the best in the world, in my opinion, and from photos, Diagon Alley looks better than Pandora for me!

I'm not a big Harry Potter Fan so I'm not bias but I think it is way better than Pandora. The amount of detail is amazing. And I just found out last year there is this whole other section in the back where the bad guys are.

WWOHP must be near to that... at least, Diagon Alley must be, anyway. The theming in WWOHP is among the best in the world, in my opinion, and from photos, Diagon Alley looks better than Pandora for me!

WWoHP cost significantly less than Pandora. Universal did a great job producing an outstanding product during the recession. I think both Diagon and Hogsmeade possibly costed just a little bit more than what Pandora did.

in all fairness, the amount of rock work / fake fauna / landscaping in Pandora is pretty staggering. They also built 2 new rides vs 1.

Store fronts and retail shop or relatively cheap to construct. So they saved a lot of money there.

Not trying to say Potter looks "cheap" or anything.

in all fairness, the amount of rock work / fake fauna / landscaping in Pandora is pretty staggering. They also built 2 new rides vs 1.

Store fronts and retail shop or relatively cheap to construct. So they saved a lot of money there.

Not trying to say Potter looks "cheap" or anything.
I think it’s reasonable that Pandora costs more than WWoHP, but the extent to which it is greater is the issue.