Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 208 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Once again, we have no idea what the process of getting in will be
If Pandora and TSL are any sign, they will let the land fill to a certain point with opening crowds and then have a line that wraps around the park just to get in and let people in in small batches as people exit the land.

They could do what Potter did though and have return times to enter the land since this will have more demand than Pandora and TSL.

Those are really the only two options I see as likely though.

Reactions: natespf
The queues are very large, too

Are there bathrooms? When will Universal or Disney realize they need small set of bathrooms in their big ride queues. Yeah, it could open things up to line jumping, but I don't think much. Have the queues get close to the bathroom a couple of times, so kids, and adult sized kids, can take a quick pee.

Honestly, I couldn't enter a 4 hour queue. Especially not in FLorida, where I'm likely drinking like a fish to stay hydrated. Heck, I'd be hesitant of 2 hours at this point.

Can I get an assistance pass for small bladderitis? Or worrying I'll get uromycitisis.

Are there bathrooms? When will Universal or Disney realize they need small set of bathrooms in their big ride queues. Yeah, it could open things up to line jumping, but I don't think much. Have the queues get close to the bathroom a couple of times, so kids, and adult sized kids, can take a quick pee.

Honestly, I couldn't enter a 4 hour queue. Especially not in FLorida, where I'm likely drinking like a fish to stay hydrated. Heck, I'd be hesitant of 2 hours at this point.

Can I get an assistance pass for small bladderitis? Or worrying I'll get uromycitisis.
I’m not 100%, but I’ve heard that in the Flight of Passage queue, they let you go to the bathroom at a certain point if you need to. Not sure how it works if true, though.

If Pandora and TSL are any sign, they will let the land fill to a certain point with opening crowds and then have a line that wraps around the park just to get in and let people in in small batches as people exit the land.

They could do what Potter did though and have return times to enter the land since this will have more demand than Pandora and TSL.

Those are really the only two options I see as likely though.

It depends on FP. If they use it, at a large percentage, if you don't have one, good luck getting in to the land. If no one leaves, then the early FP holders will just get back in line, then eat at the Cantina, gets pics and photo ops, and nobody else is let in.