Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

shiekra38

Legendary Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
Thinking Disney will drop the “timeline” sooner than later. Mandalorian is a large success and “baby Yoda” is a merchandise juggernaut...similar to what Frozen was. Once the new films/shows start coming out, we will see less dependence on the latest trilogy. Rise of the resistance will still be a great ride regardless
Yes considering you go to sequel trilogy and prequel trilogy as well as the original in Star Tours...I'd say they give zero f's

I would say Potter already pulls that off well...Although there is nothing jarring in the Wizarding World like seeing Darth Vader, Baby Yoda, and Kylo Ren in the same hyper-realistic land

Mike S

Veteran Member
Dec 10, 2015
Florida
Yes considering you go to sequel trilogy and prequel trilogy as well as the original in Star Tours...I'd say they give zero f's

I would say Potter already pulls that off well...Although there is nothing jarring in the Wizarding World like seeing Darth Vader, Baby Yoda, and Kylo Ren in the same hyper-realistic land
The timelines on Star Tours actually don’t mix anymore. Whatever is the first scene you get decides the timeline for the rest. You’ll have to ride multiple times to see the different timelines.

Reactions: Mad Dog

BigHouseFootball

Newcomer
Sep 12, 2019
Couldn’t different parts of the land represent different times? Like the side over by Toy Story could be the original trilogy?

In all honesty it doesn’t matter to me or break the illusion or story or whatever other word Disney has if at 1 I see Darth Vader perform then at 3 it is Kylo. I’m in a theme park.

And I would guess Vader is a bigger merch seller than Kylo.

shiekra38

Legendary Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
It no different then seeming multiple princesses in the same hall.
In theory yes...But this land has been stated to exist between Rise and Last Skywalker.

It also has the reputation of being "hyper realistic", all set by Disney.

I suppose it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things...

Reactions: NeonErmine

Mad Dog

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2013
Pittsburgh area
In theory yes...But this land has been stated to exist between Rise and Last Skywalker.

It also has the reputation of being "hyper realistic", all set by Disney.

I suppose it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things...
New storyline for GESWL....circa July 2020....A mysterious virus wipes out the entire population of Batuu. A lone Jedi master, who, unknown to George Lucas, survived the last 6 Star Wars movies (hidden in an underground cave since he was bored to death), took it upon himself himself to clone hidden genetic material, and bring only the 'popular' first three Disney Star Wars movie's characters back to life. They and their cloned friends, from both the Empire and the Resistance, now populate the entirety of GESWL. They also will perform live shows every two hours, and walk around the land, while the Williams music from the first three movies blares over the loudspeakers in every corner of the land.....Fixed that for you Disney. ;) ;)

shiekra38

Legendary Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
New storyline for GESWL....circa July 2020....A mysterious virus wipes out the entire population of Batuu. A lone Jedi master, who, unknown to George Lucas, survived the last 6 Star Wars movies (hidden in an underground cave since he was bored to death), took it upon himself himself to clone hidden genetic material, and bring only the 'popular' first three Disney Star Wars movie's characters back to life. They and their cloned friends, from both the Empire and the Resistance, now populate the entirety of GESWL. They also will perform live shows every two hours, and walk around the land, while the Williams music from the first three movies blares over the loudspeakers in every corner of the land.....Fixed that for you Disney. ;) ;)
The virus thing seems unrealistic

MrBlonde

Rookie
Aug 7, 2018

Cal Kestis' lightsaber is coming to Galaxy's Edge this fall along with Ahsoka's from Clone Wars, and Count Dooku's all joining the legacy line.

Also this things are nice and all, but if I could get one of these sabers as a flashlight for my house, that would be a fun trip to Lowe's.

Mockingjay

Rookie
Jan 11, 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina

Cal Kestis' lightsaber is coming to Galaxy's Edge this fall along with Ahsoka's from Clone Wars, and Count Dooku's all joining the legacy line.

Also this things are nice and all, but if I could get one of these sabers as a flashlight for my house, that would be a fun trip to Lowe's.
The detail on this saber is so unique and adds something new/different to what’s at Dok Ondar’s. I’m sure people who have played the game will be snatching this up in a heartbeat.

Edit:
Did anyone see that they were testing adding plexiglass to the ride vehicles on ROTR or am I just late to that party?