Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

Concept art looks pretty awesome. Any details on where in DHS it may take over? I'm guessing Indiana Jones will likely be a casualty of this.

After all that wondering about where a theme park land would take place...a new planet! Why did I never think of that??

This looks incredible. Seriously incredible. This is the first time an announcement for an attraction has gotten me actually excited. I cant even imagine how pumped I'll be for the opening. And that artwork...WOW! I can't even begin to describe how awesome this sounds.

Welcome back Disney

I don't think it belongs in Disneyland tho. Those diehard fans are probably gonna be pissed and I kinda see their point--that's Walt's park, big IPs that weren't around during his lifetime don't deserve that much space there IMO.

Luckily nobody gives a **** about that kind of thing at DHS lol

This is the first time in years I am absolutely blown away by a Disney announcement, like oh my god I'm absolutely speechless. Funny part is they didn't announce any rides or anything!!!! It can seriously only go up from here

This is an instance where I'm not mad at Disney's slow build times, this will be worth the wait.

This is the first time in years I am absolutely blown away by a Disney announcement, like oh my god I'm absolutely speechless. Funny part is they didn't announce any rides or anything!!!! It can seriously only go up from here
They announced two E-Tickets: The Millennium Falcon and something based on Episode 7.

I don't think it belongs in Disneyland tho. Those diehard fans are probably gonna be pissed and I kinda see their point--that's Walt's park, big IPs that weren't around during his lifetime don't deserve that much space there IMO.

Luckily nobody gives a **** about that kind of thing at DHS lol
Toontown, that SWL is getting rid of wasn't in Walt Park either.

HYYYYYPE! This seriously looks incredible, one of the most hyped I've been for a WDW announcement in a long time! Just give me a Pixar Place with 4-5 rides (not just from Toy Story and not just flat rides), at the Parks & Resorts Panel, and I will reach maximum hype!

HYYYYYPE! This seriously looks incredible, one of the most hyped I've been for a WDW announcement in a long time! Just give me a Pixar Place with 4-5 rides (not just from Toy Story and not just flat rides), at the Parks & Resorts Panel, and I will reach maximum hype!

They have to be announcing all of what's in store for DHS, pretty much nobody expected rides or concept art for SW Land and here we are.