Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 164 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Even though it's the same lands at DHS/DL, the way each park will handle it is quite interesting. DHS will have longer lines to get in as the park doesn't really have that much capacity to do other things while DL has more capacity overall but a lot smaller walkways. DHS will still feel packed.

Oy, I just can't do this. However, I will happily read your reviews afterward and then wait a year or two before trying to go there. For me, the lines are bad enough but having to wade through the sea of humanity at the same time is more than I care to do. Of course, I say this now but we will see how long I hold out before I give in to the voices screaming to go and ride.
Me too. I keep vacillating back and forth. The other day's pictorials excited me, but now I'm back to earth. I'll give it some time for the initial crazy rush to slow down before I go. WDW parks are crazy enough with long lines, strollers & EV's to begin with.

Oy, I just can't do this. However, I will happily read your reviews afterward and then wait a year or two before trying to go there. For me, the lines are bad enough but having to wade through the sea of humanity at the same time is more than I care to do. Of course, I say this now but we will see how long I hold out before I give in to the voices screaming to go and ride.

Me too. I keep vacillating back and forth. The other day's pictorials excited me, but now I'm back to earth. I'll give it some time for the initial crazy rush to slow down before I go. WDW parks are crazy enough with long lines, strollers & EV's to begin with.

Normally I'm with you guys. But carls land level rock work will keep me occupied for hours just looking at all the details. There's always alcohol to deal with the long lines :)

Reactions: Mad Dog
Oh, my willpower will last for only so long and then I'll go, "Eh, maybe it won't be as bad." Famous last words.
I was really close to booking a room at CBBR the other day. But then I took a deep breath and regained my senses. Heck, I won't even do AK for FOP/Pandora yet.

Reactions: Joel
I remember waiting in those crazy Hogsmeade lines the first week. Did it twice actually. Waited half a day just to get into the land the first time. Line was all the way around the entire park. Worth it. Rode FJ 5 times in a row with single rider line after walking the main queue once.

Second time I went they handed everyone in line to enter the land a return time ticket. Much better experience. Instead of standing in the heat for 5 hours, you could enjoy the park, and just show up when your window time comes. Really hoping Disney offers something like that for Star Wars.

I was really close to booking a room at CBBR the other day. But then I took a deep breath and regained my senses. Heck, I won't even do AK for FOP/Pandora yet.
Pandora's lines have actually only been in the 80-minute range of late. I don't know if it's low crowds or what, but it's gotten manageable lately.

IDK. 'Observed' stand by wait times on Touring Plans still show FOP averaging in the range of 110 to 150 minutes for most of the day during most every day of the past two months.

Last edited:
Thanks. Trying to decide whether to gamble and book a room for a few nights in Nov. 2019 before multi day ticket prices go into a new pricing structure and Caribbean Beach kicks their room prices way up.

I’m planning to do a few days in DL next year at the end of September and got my fingers crossed it will be open by then. I predict it will be like a zoo in the parks.

DHS looks like it’s made great leaps forward in catching up with DL.

I’m planning to do a few days in DL next year at the end of September and got my fingers crossed it will be open by then. I predict it will be like a zoo in the parks.

DHS looks like it’s made great leaps forward in catching up with DL.
Now that's a real gamble.....But I did see that Disneyland just blocked all their AP's for July 2019, so it's pretty certain it will open by then on the West Coast. Maybe the dice might role in your favor, though it seems like a bit of a long shot for Sept. DHS.

Reactions: Ryno27
Now that's a real gamble.....But I did see that Disneyland just blocked all their AP's for July 2019, so it's pretty certain it will open by then on the West Coast. Maybe the dice might role in your favor, though it seems like a bit of a long shot for Sept. DHS.

It’s basiacally a guarantee for DL to have SW open by September. They said it will be open before the D23 Expo next year, which is at the end of August.

Reactions: 12th Man
Could be 83, when rotj opened. 80 could be the middle door for esb
I believe you are correct. When looking at the picture in a larger version, it looks clear that it's an "8" and not a "6".

DjxJKwZXgAEPQml.jpg

Reactions: Ryno27