Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder if dressing up in Star Wars garb will come at an additional price above the current insane price.

I also wonder if it will be open to non-guests of the hotel.

Heard a new rumor today that the hotel and land would connect with a "star shuttle" transportation system. No word on what that would be (I would guess some version of real transport with virtual windows a la Hogwarts Express), but who knows?

Heard a new rumor today that the hotel and land would connect with a "star shuttle" transportation system. No word on what that would be (I would guess some version of real transport with virtual windows a la Hogwarts Express), but who knows?
That was my guess after seeing the site plans. Might be too far to walk a tunnel. Plus, ya know, you’re going from space to planet surface.

Reactions: fryoj

That was my guess after seeing the site plans. Might be too far to walk a tunnel. Plus, ya know, you’re going from space to planet surface.
My thoughts are they will build a themed tunnel and you will likely board a vehicle that looks like the StarSpeeder from Star Tours. The vehicle would have special effects along the ride there and then you would disembark directly into Galaxy’s Edge.

At least that’s how I’d do it if I had no restrictions.

From WDWMagic, you can see they've prepped the site of the hotel in the top of the pic, just beyond the trees and bridge:
Star-Wars-Land_Full_33101.jpg

Reactions: SeventyOne
so About those sight lines....Has Disney ever released concept art of the hotel building itself? It looks awfully close to SWL, where it will be completely visible. I don't remember that on the concept art for SWL.........

so About those sight lines....Has Disney ever released concept art of the hotel building itself? It looks awfully close to SWL, where it will be completely visible. I don't remember that on the concept art for SWL.........
The hotel will be meant to be a 2-day (or so) cruise-like experience. All of it will take place indoors, no windows to outside even. Sightlines are not going to be an issue.

The hotel will be meant to be a 2-day (or so) cruise-like experience. All of it will take place indoors, no windows to outside even. Sightlines are not going to be an issue.

No I was concerned with being in SWL and seeing a giant hotel in the background. I would assume the hotel building will be themed, but I don't think they have released any photos at the moment.

No I was concerned with being in SWL and seeing a giant hotel in the background. I would assume the hotel building will be themed, but I don't think they have released any photos at the moment.
There's absolutely no way you'll be able to see that tiny hotel from inside SWGE with that mountain range in the way. Disney hasn't released concept art, but those building and rockwork are simply too big and the hotel will be small.

There's absolutely no way you'll be able to see that tiny hotel from inside SWGE with that mountain range in the way. Disney hasn't released concept art, but those building and rockwork are simply too big and the hotel will be small.

Oh Ok, I wasn't sure how "tall" they were going to build this new hotel. It's a rather small spot of land, so my guess is they were going to build up.