Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Studio Tour - Tour Guides

I had a pretty encouraging story for myself while working at the park.  I had to go to the lower lot to deliver something to the first aid center their and on my way up the escalator someone asked me about what he should do next in the park.  I asked if he did the Studio Tour yet and he hasn't. I also learned that he is a tourist and is alone.  After knowing that not only is he alone in the park, but he may also be alone in this state/country so it gave me some personal courage that if he could do it then I don't see why I should be too nervous to go alone myself. :)

I had a pretty encouraging story for myself while working at the park.  I had to go to the lower lot to deliver something to the first aid center their and on my way up the escalator someone asked me about what he should do next in the park.  I asked if he did the Studio Tour yet and he hasn't. I also learned that he is a tourist and is alone.  After knowing that not only is he alone in the park, but he may also be alone in this state/country so it gave me some personal courage that if he could do it then I don't see why I should be too nervous to go alone myself. :)
I'm usually fine with traveling alone (I traveled to Singapore and the park solo), but it's different at home. Not sure how to describe it, but I actually fare better internationally.

I love to travel alone. Not just to parks but general travel.
It's great, but it can be pretty relentless when things go wrong. LOL.

I had a Tour Guide Named, David, David is the best Tour Guide I Had So Far, He Made Ton Of Jokes and "Trolled" The Guests!

I had an awesome tour guide one time, but I forgot his name.  :(

He even mentioned my name on the tour since I was sitting right in front of him.  :D I'm part of Universal history!!  :rolleyes: