Studio Tour | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Someone mentioned on discord that their tour guide mentioned Earthquake is getting a big refresh into a new experience for the 60th as well. I’ve heard otherwise but if it turns out to be true that’ll be nice

So count this is a rumor but when I went on the tour on Saturday the Guild was telling people why Earthquake was down and part of the reason according to him is to update the system, per the guide he said the system has never been updated and was still using floppy disc's

Reactions: Freakenstein
So count this is a rumor but when I went on the tour on Saturday the Guild was telling people why Earthquake was down and part of the reason according to him is to update the system, per the guide he said the system has never been updated and was still using floppy disc's
I believe it. Indy was running on Windows 95 for the longest time before the big 2012 update.

It’s outdated. 10 years old now right? Or just about
At least! He was still hosting Late Night when it was done, he started Hosting the Tonight Show at the beginning of 2014! It is so past due for an update. I would love it if they brought back Spielberg or had a variety of different iconic Universal Directors and Actors to diversify the clips.

The one here in Orlando was def running on old software. I swear ET' s has never been updated either

At least! He was still hosting Late Night when it was done, he started Hosting the Tonight Show at the beginning of 2014! It is so past due for an update. I would love it if they brought back Spielberg or had a variety of different iconic Universal Directors and Actors to diversify the clips.
Oh no, Fallon has been hosting the tour longer than that! He started hosting on the tour since at least 2011 or even 2010. I think it was 2010 to coincide with Kong 360 opening.

If people vote to keep Supercharged we know that will be the ultimate rigged election lol

I think Back to the Future would be excellent choice to replace Supercharged. The franchise is still very relevant today and Universal does well selling BTTF merchandise at the parks.
I would t mind, but I think they should save that IP for one more coaster at USH. I know it probably won’t happen, but I think people will be demanding another coaster be added once USH opens F&F. I think BTTF could work as a Hagrid’s Cali but coaster that USH needs.

Reactions: joerodriguez
I would t mind, but I think they should save that IP for one more coaster at USH. I know it probably won’t happen, but I think people will be demanding another coaster be added once USH opens F&F. I think BTTF could work as a Hagrid’s Cali but coaster that USH needs.
A BTTF indoor coaster that's sort of a mix between Hagrids+Cosmic Rewind would be INSANELY cool...

I'm voting for it to stay unless everyone in this thread promises to ask Universal to bring Iron Maiden to the next Halloween Horror Nights.
Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF