Studio Tour | Page 68 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So been talking about the tram all over....and someone claiming to be a "TM" is saying the new road we see being paved is for cars to get around sets and not to walk on

Just putting it out there so I'm not too disappointed if we can't walk the sets for the 60th

Reactions: Nico
Maybe both things can be true?
I hope so

I'm just posting that here, so other's don't get too excited like I would be to be able to walk the sets during a None HHN event.

I hope it's not just an access road but just posting what i heard

Reactions: Nico
And this kids, is why Park Lake still exists next to those fancy new soundstages! Universal didn't want to deal with the task of disposal.

I hope so

I'm just posting that here, so other's don't get too excited like I would be to be able to walk the sets during a None HHN event.

I hope it's not just an access road but just posting what i heard

So been talking about the tram all over....and someone claiming to be a "TM" is saying the new road we see being paved is for cars to get around sets and not to walk on

Just putting it out there so I'm not too disappointed if we can't walk the sets for the 60th
According to a studio tour TM that I was talking too, you will be able to get off the tram and something “very cool” will be set up near the bates motel. He mentioned bates motel and psycho house as the portion where guests can walk, but yes the new road by WOTW is a access/bypass road for vehicles is what he told me

Edit: I don’t know what happened when I pressed submit but I’m not sure why it’s replying 3x ahahah

Interesting, good to know. That makes more sense and with HHN already having people get off at the hotel does make sense because they can use any enchantments they make for HHN as well

sofia-evil-sofia-smile.gif

Last edited:
The glamor trams were hideous. But at least they're making effort to honor the past.

I'd hope they'll release a metal earth model of said trams for the 60th. I'd totally buy it since I did this one...
1000009836.jpg
Let's just say, when putting this thing together, there was A LOT of swearing! And it almost ended up being a model of the "wrecked KONG Tram" :rolleyes:

Harper Goff (designer of the Glamor Trams and the original Jungle Cruise) really had a thing for the red and white candy stripes.

View attachment 20848

Maybe the nostalgia can get my dad to come back to the park tho, he was there in ‘64.
I like both

I under stand they aren't as....theme fitting" as the current trams or boats but...I find these old ones pretty iconic

Reactions: belloq87