Studio Tour | Page 75 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone know what's going on with the Fast and Furious: Extreme Close-Up area or have pictures from outside of what they may be working on?
I thought the t tex might be going there mentioned that on Reddit and was told it was not going there

My only other guess is maybe more picture cars, yesterday when I went on the tram they had 4 vehicles from fast and the furious out in the back lot and the tram guide said they couldn’t say what they were doing with those 4 cars

Anyone know what's going on with the Fast and Furious: Extreme Close-Up area or have pictures from outside of what they may be working on?
Painting the exterior to look like a dinosaur paddock

Hopefully this will eventually lead them to putting a dinosaur animatronic in there, and turning it into an attraction again

Reactions: BriefCasey
Painting the exterior to look like a dinosaur paddock

Hopefully this will eventually lead them to putting a dinosaur animatronic in there, and turning it into an attraction again
This makes sense to me but was told I was wrong about the the Rex being there

But I hope that’s where they put him or other dinosaurs would be a perfect place

Jeremy Renner Endgame GIF

I'm about three minutes from where the police blockade/flying bikes scene was shot on White Oak, and there's a tiiiiny little mural painted on a building wall there honoring the street's place in cinematic history. I'm over there all the time for errands, lunch, etc., yet I'd be SO happy if Universal brought this little "hidden" touch back somewhere in the park/backlot just for fun.