Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Personally; I would not be as shocked if Panda and Studio Cafe go down sometime in the early part of next year, as they don't exactly have to worry about the lack of a proper indoor and contained QS for the sake of the Lower Lot.

A hunch, but it wouldn't be surprising.

Interesting thing I noticed in TPO's video is that near the beginning, steel isn't up yet for MK when shot from the upper lot, yet towards the end of the video, steel is up for MK when shot from the Starway. They erected those beams quick during his visit yesterday! Had to be within several hours. With all that steel staged on the ground, we may see good progress by the weekend.

If/when Panda and Studio Cafe gets razed, I can see them serving food up on the 2nd floor of Jurassic Cafe.

I really wonder how they're gonnac all this SNW when it's just a building that house the MK ride? Are they're gonna expand near the New York Lot and where the HHN mazes are in the future?

This version is going to have such a bizarre layout. I'm curious about how the backside of Jurassic Cafe and the restrooms will interface with the rest of SNW.

Me too.
I'm hoping we get some big murals along the huge wall facing JW - something similar to the old JP mural or even something like the T rex on the side of the main JW show building.

I'm also curious how in the hell they are going to stop SNW from spoiling the view of the JW gate.

It's too bad UOR isn't going to get theirs until two more years after SNH Hollywood in 2021. I really hope this area opens during HHN as well. Would make up for the most spectular evening as well.

I highly agree. Especially with that there isn't going to be as much of a pause of time, It'll ensure that Hollywood gets a massive bump in attendance. Especially with how big Nintendo's getting again with the continued success of the Nintendo Switch (and the upcoming Illumination Mario project will only boost it's potential success for promoting the film).