Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 91 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I get the feeling that SNW at Universal Studios Hollywood is going to have lots of changes as its rolled out. Panda Express and the restrooms need to be relocated and until its done, we may have adjustments to where the land is entered from until the dust settles. I think this is going to look poor on Universal and its ability to manage a quality product.

I get the feeling that SNW at Universal Studios Hollywood is going to have lots of changes as its rolled out. Panda Express and the restrooms need to be relocated and until its done, we may have adjustments to where the land is entered from until the dust settles. I think this is going to look poor on Universal and its ability to manage a quality product.

I don't now see Panda or the restrooms going anywhere (or the steel I beams wouldn't have been built right behind them)

Plus I have to believe that there has always been a plan for where a DK expansion could go, and the rumours just suggest that is coming sooner than planned. That's my hope anyway!

I wish. Honestly would love the DK ride where Panda is would also makes sense theme wise with Jurassic and make the area feel more jungle than it is now

When does everyone think this land will open, if in 2021, when? April 23rd is the last day to get discounts for APs online, I wonder if that date is significant to the opening of SNW in order to expire before the land possibly soft opens in May and opens in June, what do you all think?

When does everyone think this land will open, if in 2021, when? April 23rd is the last day to get discounts for APs online, I wonder if that date is significant to the opening of SNW in order to expire before the land possibly soft opens in May and opens in June, what do you all think?
I'd imagine a month or two later. Gotta make a funnel for all the crowds coming for Nintendo.

I would go ahead and buy the discounted pass. That way you can get the renewal discount next year.

The price points are always strategic!

giphy.gif