Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 197 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'd guess capacity for the Nintendo area is significantly less than the larger Hogsmeade area. So, whereas the long soft opening for Hogsmeade (in addition to the AP pricing disaster) resulted
in little need for reservations once it officially opened, the smaller capacity Nintendo land may need to use reservations for a longer period, especially weekends.

Reactions: Pacific
There’s no way they’re gonna build a whole new land on the lower lot that will likely require reservations for the remainder of the year and not build new restrooms. LOL
Thats great if you have a reservation my point is those bathroom are already crowded by people waiting...and now everyone exiting a land that is going to bring in as many if not more then Potter. Thats my concern

I'm guessing with the reservation system the side pipe will be for exiting the land only which could help mitigate that issue, but I guess we'll see
Still will be lots of exiting people....could be wrong but with this system you have to think that you either only have X time before the next group comes. My point once again, is that area is already congested most of the year because its where people wait for people in the bathrooms to be done...add this is the only exit to a huge new land...just I hope it works out but to me the land has a lot of WTF deigns chooses like have a tiny entrance and exit for a land that will pretty much be packed for the next ten years...lol

I think the Lower Lot crowding is gonna be hellish since it already kinda gets that way sometimes.
I think you may be right. I'm a bit surprised that USH haven't done something to address this - something along the lines of what Disneyland did in the run up to Galaxys edge opening to remove bottle necks and create space - but then just about every path in USH IS a bottle neck :shrug:

Whhhhhhhy didn't they tear down Panda Express?
I guess they they still make money off of Panda. I notice a lot of GP still eat there.....even I catch myself eating there occasionally. Even if it's ugly why tear it down?

USH needs to improve their food options as the Taco Truck and Jurassic Cafe are the only places I would even bother eating at. The food is kinda mid at USH but hopefully Nintnedo will change that.

But yeah I agree that Panda should've been torn down. It's kinda crazy how they've literally build the land around that stupid Panda Express.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Does anyone know - looking at the drone footage / photos throughout construction, all the hills / backgrounds seem to be put up in square, with clear seems.

When I look at the USJ version, it doesn't seem to be this way?

Is this a different design approach?