Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 237 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m trying to reserve it for Jan 29th and it keeps giving me the “Oops something went wrong”

Uuuuugggghhhh

Yeah. This blows. And now it kicked me from the final "Reserve" button back to the very start, and now just trying to hit the RSVP button to start the process over again is leading to "There was an error processing your ticket, please try again."

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Got Jan 29th, 10am, I'm surprised how easy that was.

Yeah, other than that capital letter glitch I mentioned above, it was super smooth with no lag at all. I was checking on my phone around 10:40 and it went live. None of the browsers on my PC went live so I had to manually enter all 5 pass IDs since only my PC had the IDs ready to copy and paste. Then I accidentally pulled down on Chrome which refreshed the page :thud:so I had to start all over, but every slot was still open.

Same here, I think the stealth early drop definitely helped ease some pressure.

Exactly. Seems like server load was light prior to 11am. Now, it's getting crushed.

Reactions: BriefCasey
I was there at 11am...had a time for 10 am...then got an error until it kicked me out and said that date was sold out....now thats happened on 3 different time slots after that....so yeah not getting into the preview

Well, almost had a reservation for the 9th and then it wouldn't let me checkout, just to get booted back into the queue.
I'm pretty sure it ain't happening, gonna have to wait for softs/rehearsals. Was gonna grab a 2nd AP too so my GF could go with me but it ain't worth a maybe.

When do you guys anticipate softs starting up?

Finally got it to work. On my phone, I got all the way through to the "Reserve" button again, but continued getting the "Oops" message. I was getting pissed, so I just kept hitting "Reserve" over and over and over again despite the error popping up -- after almost three dozen tries, it finally successfully went through and confirmed my reservation for the 30th at 1pm. So for anyone still struggling, brute forcing your way through that reservation button out of sheer anger might be the way to go.

Reactions: Clive
picked up Friday 2/3 at 1pm. Took awhile for the Feb dates to load and kept on getting the error message. Just ignore it and click submit until your reservation goes through

Omg mine kept giving me errors and then when I went to change date it said maximum reservations exceeded. I'm like it kept failing wth went to my email and got a confirmation though don't know what email I used for my gf lol. When u go to look up reservation in the system though it doesn't come up just says error

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts