Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Correct...:ninja:
Crazy! Maybe there's something in their forecasting telling them that SNW is gonna do gangbusters, unless I'm mistaking the point of a "phase 2" -- I always thought it was to basically measure performance upon opening and determine whether or not to expand. Why not just plan for DKC in the first place?

Also, as for another headlining attraction for '22 -- any indication if it's something from ORL or something brand new? Maybe it deserves its own thread.

Coasters with at least a 48” height restriction* lol

...and there's probably a reason for that.

Look, Hippogriff is not a bad kiddie coaster, but USH needs something else besides that for thrills. I mean, come on. lol

I mean, I want a proper coaster that is atleast at equal level to Mummy or above for height restriction and intensity. Hopefully if DK is actually greenlit, that they can do it in a way that allows for them to go more in on the intensity. :toast:

Reactions: Rideguy70
Honestly, the Mummy ride at USH needs to go, it's been 12 years since we get to see the last of the Brendan Fraser/Indy-like Mummy movies and the 3rd film didn't do so well. Meanwhile, Nintendo is still relevant in America and all across the world. DK coaster could still last at least three decades.

Mummy RIP
Honestly, the Mummy ride at USH needs to go, it's been 12 years since we get to see the last of the Brendan Fraser/Indy-like Mummy movies and the 3rd film didn't do so well. Meanwhile, Nintendo is still relevant in America and all across the world. DK coaster could still last at least three decades.

:ban: :eek:O::eek:O::eek:O:

It is inevitable, but I'll still be unhappy when the day comes as I love the hell out of it, faults and all.

Sort of, they would have to build and complete a new set of sound stages before removing any of the current ones. Then we'd know haha.
Well they planned 14 (?) near the street sets and I think they have only built around half so far - so they have the location and space already.

Reactions: Stryker
Well they planned 14 (?) near the street sets and I think they have only built around half so far - so they have the location and space already.

Oh we for sure know that more are coming (some of the tour guides are even candidly saying, "new stages coming soon"), we just don't know EXACTLY when. But when we do see them start going up... then we'll know the wheels are in motion.

Last edited: