Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 122 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wait... DK is getting built somewhere?

Eventually. I'm guessing it will be the first post-Covid project in Japan. But I feel it's a good analogue for Hagrid's because of it's a technologically advanced family coaster reserved for the expansion phase.

Last edited:
So uhh, the same person who showed off the MK queue basically showed off the whole land in a new video. My biggest takeaway is that Daisy has zero merch.

I wonder if she was added extremely late into the development plans? She isn't featured in any advertisement, has no meet n greet (Yoshi doesn't either but he has an entire attraction dedicated to him) and no merch besides the Power-Up band.

That's so odd (though, Miyamoto didn't create Daisy so maybe that has something to do with it).

Sorry, I'm not trying to sound like a fan boy, haha. I'm just really confused.

Last edited:
This new video shows that the area under Peach's Castle is only a small seating area and a photo counter / shop, I don't see where the rumoured theater could be :-/

Also, the pathway leading to the expansion pad is going to be a massive dead area and a waist of space for a few years...

Reactions: Pacific