Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 120 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
instagram user @princess_peach_toadstool has posted a short video of the indoor scene in Yoshi's Adventure... WOW ! Looks very short but also very very nice with all the practical pieces and effects !
pMDJgwP_nG569hFJWIj2jWWu16HRFmutPDe1d0PJCV4WhGEW1jqbTr5sjoG78bUjaU7qQ6ipZUqYguc6L0bn_NbHC0rPiWdE2K_s9rezMNQBShTc0s92_tUvw4VdguVk7ahgpTZcXgX-07iekH3oPqK0R5O2WVTYSxk

Saw the Yoshi clip on Instagram. Looks cute, but nothing really to write home about. Didn’t really have super high expectations for it anyway. If it doesn’t make it to Hollywood, I’m not going to be devastated.

It seems like it's going to rely heavily on interactivity. Hmm. Also noticed some effects not working, like the red paratroopa on a stick. It always seems like there's at least one outdoor effect everytime we get video of the land, which is still a great batting average. I also imagine that indoor scene will look better at night.

The Universal Orlando parks need more family attractions like this.
More themed flats and dark rides would be great, especially at USH. They really should expand Super Silly Fun Land into Parisian Courtyard and just throw Freeze Ray Sliders and another flat ride into the area. More Simpsons carnival rides at USF perhaps. They don't lack for properties that can thematically justify smaller rides. USJ always seems to have a good mix of major E-tickets and flats though.

Last edited:
Not singling anyone out but I feel people are surprised the rides are so heavily interactive, when the land is based on a video game and have been rumored to be interactive the entire time...

The Universal Orlando parks need more family attractions like this.
More stuff like this and Seuss Trolley please and thank you :)

Reactions: Frogki