Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From what I understand, the location of an entrance for SNW will be right there, next to Waterworld. And that if you notice, they are clearing more ground over there.

Looking back at Super Nintendo World's current 3D concepts something has intrigued me; and that it looks to be, of Super Nintendo World's two levels.

Now do keep in mind, this is a bit of a crackpot, but this is something I am looking at from an artistic perspective. And as such, I can be extremely wrong, and it's just a few things. But it's something I wanted to point out.

And to clarify, I will use these two for example.

nintendo-world.jpg

super-nintendo-world4.jpg

As you can see, this represents a few things as seen, but with some dissecting; I think I may of gotten a better understanding of what seems to be the layout that is seemingly right now in place for Osaka.

As you can see, the upper level has two ways to go down, one in-front of the Peach Castle seen in the visuals; and one next to the Giant block-y mountain. From what it seems like, the upper level contains the entrance for Mario Kart, the mega E-Ticket, which has been said in past to be at Bowser's Castle, and what it looks to be of Yoshi's (to represent a possible ride path for the Yoshi attraction), and that from what it seems like; five piranha plants.

Although, from what it looks like on the upper and lower levels, there is a bridge, being used for Yoshi and en-turn, being used as a way to transition to a different part of the land. A part, that seems to be using jungle plants.

@Haru brought up in the past that there are rumors of Donkey Kong being used. If I was to bet, the use of the jungle plants in the first photo, isn't a coincidence. And that they may be squeezing up the land for Osaka to add a third attraction, ontop of the Mario Kart and Yoshi based attractions.

Keeping in mind, that this is merely crackpot. But it's crackpot that I am honestly starting to wonder may pan out that way for Nintendo World in Osaka. And that it's just a theory all considered, but it's something that I am not going to be shocked is true.

Reactions: Coasted and Nico
Jeepers... I am shocked at how little has been done to the Nintendo site. There’s more equipment on the DC plot and that closure was just announced two to three months ago.

Between Japan and Orlando, it seems like they just haven’t decided on what the plans are for Nintendo.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Jeepers... I am shocked at how little has been done to the Nintendo site. There’s more equipment on the DC plot and that closure was just announced two to three months ago.

Between Japan and Orlando, it seems like they just haven’t decided on what the plans are for Nintendo.
Rumor is that UC employees assigned to SNL got so addicted to playing freely supplied Nintendo games that they've had no time to do their work or any planning. ;) :lol:

So I guess we can officially say this is missing the opening goal of pre-2020 olympics?

Disappointing, would have planned a trip around this and B&TB.

So I guess we can officially say this is missing the opening goal of pre-2020 olympics?

I honestly don't think we should be pessimistic just yet.

Diagon took about two and a half years, Hogsmeade in Osaka took less than 2, and Hollywood's Hogsmeade took less than 2 as-well.

Just because it doesn't seem like much is done, it means that it'll take a long time. Universal Creative in a way, is surprising about that on fast time-tables.

Reactions: brianlo

We still have well over 2 years worth of construction. Plenty of to for it to be considered open "Pre-Olympics". Hell, this is what SWL looked like this time last year at DHS (Jan 11) just for example:
Star-Wars-Land_Full_29326.jpg

Once ground work/site prep gets completed, vertical construction tends to happen fast.

We still have well over 2 years worth of construction. Plenty of to for it to be considered open "Pre-Olympics". Hell, this is what SWL looked like this time last year at DHS (Jan 11) just for example:
Star-Wars-Land_Full_29326.jpg

Once ground work/site prep gets completed, vertical construction tends to happen fast.

Yes, hopefully a bit knee-jerky. However, there isn't ground work/site prep being done right now. It's not just me complaining that they seem to be moving slow, there actually hasn't been any serious work on it for several months.

Depends how long before they get back to work, but it's not instilling confidence that they have left themselves about 2.5 years now with barely 2 months of progress. Certainly their original internal timeframe is slipping for whatever strange reason.