Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 52 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As a grown man I really shouldn't be this excited about getting a view of one of the Piranha plants once the blue plastic sheeting comes off!!!

Looks so colorful and vibrant in those new pics.

Last edited:
As a grown man I really shouldn't be this excited about getting a view of one of the Piranha plants once the blue plastic sheeting comes off!!!

Looks so colorful and vibrent in those new pics.
Oh im gonna get total chills when I see a Piranha Plant move, and once they fully reveal Bowser's Castle. This land should look great first thing in the am, with the sunrise hitting all the vibrant colors as you said, pure magic in my eyes.

I can’t imagine it’ll be “Congrats, you won a trip to Japan!! We’ll tell when you’re going at a later time.” I’m expecting an opening date today for SNW Japan and further confirmation of the US projects. Nothing else. We’ll be blessed if we get any new concept art.

Reactions: Mike S
Is there another Nintendo event in New York this month? I'm 99% sure that they said the opening date would be announced in New York in February. Unless something got lost in translation, which is entirely possible.

Is there another Nintendo event in New York this month? I'm 99% sure that they said the opening date would be announced in New York in February. Unless something got lost in translation, which is entirely possible.

They said there would be an event in Feb that’s about it.

Reactions: Alicia
They said there would be an event in Feb that’s about it.
I think some insiders on here said "More news to come in February", but of course who knows if that will be true. Id think brief concept art along the lines of the initial Hagrid thing isn't toooo out of the realm for today, since opening could hypothetically be in July, but I'm not expecting it. I fully expect an opening date for Japan, times ticking and they'll want vacations booked soon I would think.

I guess depending on how you look at the translation here, it could mean that they said they would announce an opening at the end of the event today or that we wouldn’t see an announcement before today and it could come anytime after today.

Attachments

• 86D0A68A-C6D3-4D09-B3F7-EC57705645FD.jpeg
    86D0A68A-C6D3-4D09-B3F7-EC57705645FD.jpeg
    174.2 KB · Views: 10
I guess depending on how you look at the translation here, it could mean that they said they would announce an opening at the end of the event today or that we wouldn’t see an announcement before today and it could come anytime after today.
Ya that's what I expect to be the news coming from today. Im betting mid July, wanna be on the record haha