Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Curious if the AR for Mario Kart has been working better of late, guess we’ll see at Peacock live if they’re still using the AR when/if they announce Mario Kart

Reactions: gator
I was recently thinking that since USJ loves its seasonal events and since all the AR stuff is digital and easy to change, the park could do a Ghost Mansion/Luigi event every Halloween, in lieu of a ride.

Not sure how this would affect expansion now but the Olympics are likely getting at best moved and at worst cancelled.I would expect this to be the last major project at the park for quite some time.

If they put Donkey Kong in that expansion space, makes you wonder where they would put Pokemon

EDIT: On that note would the space between Jurassic Park and Waterworld be viable for expansion?

It's also interesting that the entrance to the land appears to be on an elevated platform. Hopefully they do something similar for Hollywood to help with sightlines, even though that issue is somewhat irrelevant due to the shape of the park.

Last edited:
If they put Donkey Kong in that expansion space, makes you wonder where they would put Pokemon

EDIT: On that note would the space between Jurassic Park and Waterworld be viable for expansion?

It's also interesting that the entrance to the land appears to be on an elevated platform. Hopefully they do something similar for Hollywood to help with sightlines, even though that issue is somewhat irrelevant due to the shape of the park.
Id also really like to imagine Pokemon is going to be bigger than the DK space, Pokemon deserves a Diagon/SNW level size land

Reactions: RFRees
They built the whole jungle background on the side of the MK building already, so it was just a matter of time. Great to see the ground work has started though!

Not sure how this would affect expansion now but the Olympics are likely getting at best moved and at worst cancelled.I would expect this to be the last major project at the park for quite some time.

I'm not so sure, particularly for Japan. DK will likely open in 2022 by which time we will hopefully have found a vaccine and things will be back to normal.