Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 60 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
EYgvoRcUcAE6imD

EYgvoRaU4AEV3zp

EYgvoRhU0AEnZZr

EYgvoRaVcAAzh_d

This looks amazing. I cannot wait to walk into this land once it is built Orlando. I have a feeling it will provide me with that “breathtaking” feeling I had when I walked into Diagon Alley for the first time

Reactions: Andysol

Those pics make it seem like the land could have easily hit its opening window. I imagine this is still unlikely, as Universal Creative probably needs to physically visit and ride the attractions to sign off on timing, audio, and lighting. Also I imagine for an attraction this important, the bigwig UC creatives in America would have to fly to Japan and give their own seal of approval.

Those pics make it seem like the land could have easily hit its opening window. I imagine this is still unlikely, as Universal Creative probably needs to physically visit and ride the attractions to sign off on timing, audio, and lighting. Also I imagine for an attraction this important, the bigwig UC creatives in America would have to fly to Japan and give their own seal of approval.
Probably mostly depends on Mario Kart, looks nearly finished on the outside here

Also, UC has their own team in Japan. They may only need that group, plus people from Nintendo of Kyoto to be a part of it..

It’s really exciting to see UC’s like 2nd Chance/attempt at something as immersive as Diagon. I’m not sure if that’s internally how they’re viewing these things, but, we all know this is the “biggest” land they’ve designed since Diagon. Looks like they’ve nailed it from our far away point of view.

Very excited to see how this all blends together when everything is operating and people are walking out and about. To think we were just a month or 2 away from opening!

Japan easing down on restrictions in the major cities today . But theme parks are not yet on the government list for reopening.
Maybe I’m overestimating but, is it crazy to think SNW could be 2021? Maybe January when hopefully things are better and the parks capacity can be closer to 50%

Reactions: Magic-Man

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what's in that building labeled Factory...

EDIT: Also, there's no way this land is opening this Summer with CV and a footprint that small. I know the Mario Kart queue and various playgrounds are going to eat people up, but still.

Last edited: