Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

I have absolutely no idea if it’s possible to do, but I hope the queue for this ride is like the intro to the game, settings, since you are your own character design or choose your own car, choose which items you want to be available, speed, etc. Some of it has to be standard but I think some other rides use this kind of tech or Test Track does, unless that’s all bs lol.

This would be more natural however because it’s like setting up your game and getting ready to play, would be perfect way to pass the time.

The meet and greets are (correct me if I’m wrong)
Peach (w/ toad?)
Mario
Luigi
Other characters for promotional reasons at points (let’s say inklings if a new splatoon game is gonna come out)

The meet and greets are (correct me if I’m wrong)
Peach (w/ toad?)
Mario
Luigi
Other characters for promotional reasons at points (let’s say inklings if a new splatoon game is gonna come out)
Peach has her own area near her castle, and the stage in the center square is likely for character greetings, but no characters have yet to be confirmed as far as I know.

I want to meet Yoshi!

Do we think there’ll be a scoreboard somewhere in the land? Like “most points today/overall scoreboard for Osaka/overall scoreboard worldwide”

Do we think there’ll be a scoreboard somewhere in the land? Like “most points today/overall scoreboard for Osaka/overall scoreboard worldwide”
I'd be fine with a section within the app or website where we can manage our account/pick an avatar/etc to keep tabs on it.

And the chairman said we would be able to connect our wristband to our home console between visits, so maybe that's how we track our scores over time.

@Alicia
Two questions on the food, if you wouldn’t mind:
-Is the food still gonna be Italian (with slightly evil sounding mushroom use) and bento boxes?
-should we expect the USJ food to be the ones in the other parks? USJ has a reputation of having better food than us...
Thank you!

@Alicia
Two questions on the food, if you wouldn’t mind:
-Is the food still gonna be Italian (with slightly evil sounding mushroom use) and bento boxes?
-should we expect the USJ food to be the ones in the other parks? USJ has a reputation of having better food than us...
Thank you!
I honestly don't know for sure. But I wouldn't be surprised if the base offerings are the same, but flavors/styles will vary by region. Pizza and Rice-based offerings seemed to be staples for the main quick service as far as I know... However, there are several small food carts and windows through the land that will likely offer generic stuff like hot dogs and popcorn in the US and could be something awesomer in Japan lol.

I'd be fine with a section within the app or website where we can manage our account/pick an avatar/etc to keep tabs on it.

And the chairman said we would be able to connect our wristband to our home console between visits, so maybe that's how we track our scores over time.

I imagine the writs bands are a temporary band with the same Amiibo RFID in them that the Super Mario cereal had a few years ago. Cheap and easy to produce.

Do we think the wristbands will be free? I'd expect them to be a purchasable item like the interactive wands.

Looking forward to seeing all the crazy food and merch they come up with for this land!

Do we think the wristbands will be free? I'd expect them to be a purchasable item like the interactive wands.

Looking forward to seeing all the crazy food and merch they come up with for this land!
Purchasable
Same! Hoping the bento boxes make it to Orlando