Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

For my own anxiety sake I need to see some Mario Kart stuff, along with Bowser’s Castle. Also the Nintendo characters look great with the classic Universal entrance, blending into the company perfectly :)

Is it just me or does Daisy feel way less central to the Mario franchise they she did like ten years ago? I honestly have no idea if she’ll have land presence sans probably being one of the MK racers

I really wish this was opening up in Orlando this coming year or next year, and Pokémon was going to Epic Universe. I’m just so desperate to experience this land lol

Gosh I hope you are right with your opening prediction
Why did I think this was opening spring 2020?? And I oop:eek:ut: googled the 2020 Olympics and it says august:shrug:. Either way in 4 months they will be considerably near completion

Why did I think this was opening spring 2020?? And I oop:eek:ut: googled the 2020 Olympics and it says august:shrug:. Either way in 4 months they will be considerably near completion

It’s supposed to open Spring 2020. I’m just really hoping it’s before my visit in early June

Still trying to find the point where I should stop following these updates and stay blind until I get to Hollywood’s opening.