Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't believe we have seen this particular theming element yet.

images

Well they have said "theming even in the restrooms" at one of the conferences for the new park so not sure which land but yes there will be themed restrooms at EU

Well they have said "theming even in the restrooms" at one of the conferences for the new park so not sure which land but yes there will be themed restrooms at EU
They were talking about Nintendo in that, but there’s a fine line between brick painted bathroom walls and themed music, and urinals that bite lol.

And while that was posted by a parody account, you’d be surprised by how many news outlets ran with it.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
If I know Universal the way I think I do, I'd venture about a week before opening.
Ugh I know you're probably right. A boy can dream and I WILL, continue asking until we get some lol. Id imagine they're going to do more press for this but I could be and am likely very wrong.

Probs when they do the land details and announce the opening date. I think Universal did the whole Diagon reveal in Feb 2014?
I do remember getting brief concept art of the Gringotts loading station around that time or a few months before so you're right I think. I just need something to wet my appetite I'm beyond curious how its all going to look.

I do remember getting brief concept art of the Gringotts loading station around that time or a few months before so you're right I think. I just need something to wet my appetite I'm beyond curious how its all going to look.
I've been hoping for a piece of concept art, (or a photo,) for the Mario Kart load area within next 3 months. It's pretty much the only thing I think we could feasibly get for the interior of that ride.

I've been hoping for a piece of concept art, (or a photo,) for the Mario Kart load area within next 3 months. It's pretty much the only thing I think we could feasibly get for the interior of that ride.
That's what I've been hoping for for awhile now, or even the entryway into Bowser's Castle. Oh well hoping for something soonish. Id just think this is their biggest project since the Wizarding World, if not bigger possibly (?) so they're going to do more marketing for this. I absolutely can't see this being a 3 weeks before opening announcement, that'd be beyond disappointing. Oh well we shall see! Id also love more Yoshi concept art but not expecting that.

That's what I've been hoping for for awhile now, or even the entryway into Bowser's Castle. Oh well hoping for something soonish. Id just think this is their biggest project since the Wizarding World, if not bigger possibly (?) so they're going to do more marketing for this. I absolutely can't see this being a 3 weeks before opening announcement, that'd be beyond disappointing. Oh well we shall see! Id also love more Yoshi concept art but not expecting that.
They have been marketing it... in Japan. They put out an official press release with the new concept art late last year and local news outlets have been covering it. The buses on property have the wraps on them so people see those driving team members back and forth. And I bet billboard-type ads will likely show up around the area over the next few months.

It's not like we're going to see commercials in the states for it, or a blog post on the Universal Orlando site.

They have been marketing it... in Japan. They put out an official press release with the new concept art late last year and local news outlets have been covering it. The buses on property have the wraps on them so people see those driving team members back and forth. And I bet billboard-type ads will likely show up around the area over the next few months.

It's not like we're going to see commercials in the states for it, or a blog post on the Universal Orlando site.
Oh I know and I'm not expecting that, but with how in touch we are in the community if we see a big marketing push like that new concept art, we'd see it. Like we all saw the update concept art and stuff so thats more of what I mean. Im sure there's a lot more than I've seen but I'm looking for more the big ticket items ya know. Even seeing the busses was cool and made this all feel more real.

I guess my main point was now that its opening year and with a spring opening, I'm hoping we get some more details and concept art of some of the areas soon.

Reactions: Coasted and Alicia