Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 111 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
According to the USJ website, there’s over 70k available slots for previews, so it’s only a matter of time before a POV is leaked. Also, for anyone interested, the latest video on Themeparx is a full walkthrough of the MK queue. :freak:
Let's not pretend like they're not going to be the first ones with a MK POV haha

Reactions: Pacific
The video is still up...

Huh.

It got set to private. Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but I really don't expect any actual on-ride footage to surface before it officially opens.

On the queue, maybe it's just me but I didn't think that queue was much bigger than say Gringotts/FJ in length. Seems like a couple of big rooms instead of a bunch of small ones/winding paths (and the HP rides have huge cattle pen sections too).

It got set to private. Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but I really don't expect any actual on-ride footage to surface before it officially opens.

On the queue, maybe it's just me but I didn't think that queue was much bigger than say Gringotts/FJ in length. Seems like a couple of big rooms instead of a bunch of small ones/winding paths (and the HP rides have huge cattle pen sections too).
I think one section was not even open though too

I just skimmed through it and that's all I'm going to see until I (hopefully) ride it here next year. But was there the open courtyard area that was rumored?

I guess this is Japan where a 6 hour queue for a new ride is normal, so they have built enough inernal queuing space to prevent any from spilling out into the land... but it does make me wonder/worry about the hourly capacity for MK.

MIB is around 2K per hour I think, hopefully this will be at least that?

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Queue is massive.. I know this queue needed to be a people eater so there would be no overflow in the land but those massive warehouse style switchback rooms look absolutely dreadful to me.. nothing to see/do/interact with.... and for a Nintendo land, I'm extremely surprised..

I get that more intimate rooms with less switchbacks don't eat people up as much.. but they could've easily hung elements for guests to interact w via the app and kept the crazy switchbacks.. or just done anything else but have brick walls w character flags on them...

Each one of those massive rooms holds **at least** 30+ min of queue in there and the video showed at least 3 of them.... Idk about y'all, I would go absolutely crazy inside...

Queue imo was beyond clearly designed to hold in the majority of the guests. Not everyone (albeit id expect a majority to participate) but not everyone will do the magic bands, they’ll just want rides. That leads then to 2 places upstairs and downstairs. Seeing pictures of the land with people inside it does indeed look tight, they’ll need that MK queue space big time imo.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
I wonder if this does prove to be too tight/congested - if maybe the Orlando version gets expanded so it can accomodate more people?

I wonder if this does prove to be too tight/congested - if maybe the Orlando version gets expanded so it can accomodate more people?
I mean this is with reduced, ticketed capacity. I reallyyyy feeel this was made too tight but maybe I have no reason to worry cause everyone will literally be inside MK. Add in the potential small theatre, and DK then things are fine but without those, tight.

Also, Princess Peach!!!

Attachments

• 415738BB-5B5E-4BD7-A424-7B3BA7339E0C.jpeg
    415738BB-5B5E-4BD7-A424-7B3BA7339E0C.jpeg
    200.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 459A4061-2E22-445F-B579-3B6CC6DB29F3.jpeg
    459A4061-2E22-445F-B579-3B6CC6DB29F3.jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 34
Never going to get tired of seeing this in real life, just like the Wizarding world and Jurassic Park

and I already want the MK collectibles!

Reactions: shiekra38