Super Smash Bros | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Smash Bros

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm fine with returning characters as long as we have a good amount of Newcomers.

Yeah I agree, I feel like the characters from the n64 games should always be there and competitive characters like falco and Zelda should stay too. Characters like Gannon should definitely bite the bullet though, they are pretty worthless outside of joking around

Yeah I agree, I feel like the characters from the n64 games should always be there and competitive characters like falco and Zelda should stay too. Characters like Gannon should definitely bite the bullet though, they are pretty worthless outside of joking around
I honestly hope Gannon doesn't return along with Falco, both characters are basically clones of Fox and Cpt. Falcon.

yeah I can do without either of them. I don't think clones should be a part of the series anymore
Didn't Sakurai say there would be no "clones" anymore? so Either that would mean Ganon and Falco are gone or they actually have a new moveset.

Didn't Sakurai say there would be no "clones" anymore? so Either that would mean Ganon and Falco are gone or they actually have a new moveset.

hopefully either or. there are rumors of gannon using his sword in the wii U version if he is included. I don't think ike is returning so they could use his moveset for gannon witch would be awesome. I liked how ike played but didn't like ike's character. Id be a win win for me

Thats awesome!!! I don't really play with the GameCube controller (usually the wii remote by itself) but this will make a TON of my buddies happy. By the way Ike was announced, we are coming insanely close to the 3DS game launch and a bunch of characters haven't been announced, making me worried :-X