T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My favorite part of the Wild West Stunt Show was at the end when they shot the main bad guy and he spit blood onto the sign on the roof, then fell 3 stories onto plywood. It was incredible. (Even better than the evil witch being lit on fire and falling at end of Sinbad.)

If a Bourne or Bond show could integrate cool gunshot deaths like that I'd actually enjoy it. It was the type of moment Universal was bold enough to do that Disney never would in a million years.

Last edited:
Is a Universal classic monsters mash-up (not connected to current/upcoming movies) possible with them trying to build the Dark Universe?

I would think they would wait to see if they make more movies in that universe first and see if they're successful. Mummy didn't do great but China saved it in the end.

I had a dream last night that it's...

The New Ghostbusters on Kathy Lee and Hoda.

It was a mixed media live action extravaganza with live actors and...4D!

The 4 Ghostbusters and Kathy Lee and Hoda were live actresses and there were a couple of hunky stage hands as well. Of course, during the show something goes horribly wrong. And the Ghostbusters proceed to destroy the theater (LOTS of SFX) as Kathy Lee and Hoda run around screaming and drinking. It was funny as :poop:!

The show exited through "The Dressing Room Wine Bar" :cheers:

Last edited:
Well Universal must think so since they just put out a sixth film and Freeform has bring it on marathons.

Its not my first choice,second choice, third choice, but it markets itself with Cheer comps in the spring as well as provides something to attract the female demo. It would also compliment the Hello Kitty store nearby and bring it more business.

Add in Comcast being super huge on safety, any stunt show that is Bourne level or bond level will be very much toned down immensely especially in the parks.
Bring It On is now a direct to video series. It is not getting a theme park attraction.

I had a dream last night that it's...

The New Ghostbusters on Kathy Lee and Hoda.

It was a mixed media live action extravaganza with live actors and...4D!

The 4 Ghostbusters and Kathy Lee and Hoda were live actresses and there were a couple of hunky stage hands as well. Of course, during the show something goes horribly wrong. And the Ghostbusters proceed to destroy the theater (LOTS of SFX) as Kathy Lee and Hoda run around screaming and drinking. It was funny as :poop:!

The show exited through "The Dressing Room Wine Bar" :cheers:
Oh my. You're going to get a Cease & Desist letter from Universal Legal. You somehow stumbled on the exact details of the T-2 replacement. ;)

Reactions: Joel and tankart150
Oh my. You're going to get a Cease & Desist letter from Universal Legal. You somehow stumbled on the exact details of the T-2 replacement. ;)
I wish. It had it all! The inappropriate humor, a lá The Horror Make Up Show, was classic Universal. It was like Muppet*Vision on steroids, a pinch of Fallon type synergy, and The Ghostbusters! Throw in an arsenal of effects and you got yourself a show!

Really hoping for a classic monsters/dark universe attraction. Would fit nicely near The Horror Make-Up Show. Also would be great to have a horror/monster theme gift shop.

Reactions: belloq87
It's a popular Broadway show though which is what he is getting at.

I agree though it has no chance.
"Popular" might be overselling it. It did a national tour in 2012 and limited, 6 month engagement on Broadway to get Tony eligibility (it was nominated but won none). It's UK tour was postponed until 2019 because of legal issues.

Bring it On is on the "eligible but unlikely" list with Billy Elliot.

Reactions: ThemeParks4Life
I think I've seen the first two... I can't even remember. All I know for sure is that I've seen the first one, which was enjoyable enough.
I liked the one I saw well enough. I just can't get interested in it. :shrug:

I do like Bond though. In about 1.5 years we should keep an eye out for casting calls for folks into parkour.

Reactions: tankart150
Where did the Bond rumor come from? Do people think Universal lied about it being one of their franchises? They've never had anything association with Bond, ever. MGM owns them and is currently looking for a distribution partner again. Maybe Universal can get in on that first.

Reactions: tankart150
Where did the Bond rumor come from? Do people think Universal lied about it being one of their franchises? They've never had anything association with Bond, ever. MGM owns them and is currently looking for a distribution partner again. Maybe Universal can get in on that first.
Universal could have easily "sweetened" the distribution deal by throwing in an attraction.