T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
T2:3D is laughably dated, the park is too 3D heavy, and Universal has something else they want to show us.
It's such a great show though, and, it's the best one on property

Plus it's not just 3d, it's 4D, recent Universal attractions typically have a screen and one or two additional effects, but Terminator is an actual experience. Gringotts is the equivalent of a movie theater.

The replacement better be better than Terminator....

Last edited by a moderator:
The replacement better be better than Terminator....
Please use the EDIT feature to add more text to your posts instead of adding another post in a row.

Also, since the T2 show was updated to digital it became very blurry during the middle portion. If that update hadn't of ruined the show for me, I'd be a lot more upset it was going personally.

Reactions: tankart150
The 3D is almost unwatchable at this point and I hate the updated preshow. That being said, I will admit that I shed a tear today when I saw it for the last time.
First time I ever saw switching to digital projection actually ruin a show. Weird.

At least the T-1-million scenes aren't blurry. That's a cool part. But the entire middle is classic Cameron and now I have to squint my eyes to try and de-blurry it while watching.

Has Martin had a chance to archive this show yet? Really hoping someone gets a good version with every element.

First time I ever saw switching to digital projection actually ruin a show. Weird.

At least the T-1-million scenes aren't blurry. That's a cool part. But the entire middle is classic Cameron and now I have to squint my eyes to try and de-blurry it while watching.

Has Martin had a chance to archive this show yet? Really hoping someone gets a good version with every element.

I will be attempting my best Martin impersonation!

Did it with Twister..

I am actually working on something, but it has been heavily delayed with the birth of my kids. Still aiming to finish it some day. I believe I have some stuff that no one else has seen before.

And that's also one of the reasons I keep asking for footage:
I'm going to just bluntly ask. I know it's prohibited to record the T23D show, but if someone has recordings of the show, specially the one in which other variations happen (Kimberley surviving by running away, no John/Sarah at the end, John/Terminator walking in instead of using lift), then I am really interested.
I myself live in Europe, so I can't visit the show much. I am hoping someone can give me some footage, specially of show variations.

Thanks! Triplets to be exact. Born 1 1/2 year ago but it's still very time consuming with 3 kids at once. Most of the actionss require both parents in such a case. Spare time is rare at the moment. But I'm still determined to finish that T23D documentary eventually.
Please post your video here, whenever it's finished! Same with yours, Jake! And glad some folks are working on it.

I enjoyed Genisys too in the same way I enjoyed Fast and Furious movies. I hated it as a sequel since it basically crapped all over the first two but at least it was fun and knew what it was.

The Sarah Connor Chronicles was turning into a really great show when it got cancelled, I'm still bummed about that. Maybe they could bring it back since Lena Headley might be looking for work and would be in very high demand after GOT finishes but would probably cost too much.

I think Terminator 3 is a really weird movie. It wasn't good but it really wasn't bad either. I think the story with a polish could have been great and fitting with the first two movies but it took far too many liberties with trying to be funny and cute. I had always assumed it was a PG13 and just read there it was rated R and I for the life of me can't figure out why. Also, Nick Stahl is no John Connor.

I really liked the ending. How many movies end with no one saving the day?

Throwing a wild card guess out there. Beetlejuice returns.
Or Universal's Fab Five+Frank's wife.

Universal-Monsters-halloween-36931352-480-310.jpg