T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Why? We certainly didn't see every court case ever. And in a world that has spells like "Wingardium Leviosa", "Ascendio", or "Locomotor", I see no reason that the seats couldn't move around a bit. I can easily see things getting wonky real quick if they were to try to put a powerful magical werewolf, that by chance has some REALLY powerful witch and wizard friends, on trial for Murder. As a matter of fact, I would expect them too.

Perhaps this could be saved for the MoM thread; but would Harry, Ron and Hermonie be then as simply put; the bad guys in this situation?

You're making me envision something like Alien Encounter.
:thumbsup: That is sort of what I'm thinking.

A cage rising out of the floor in the center room with an angry werewolf in it. Then it gets weird. Below is Ludo Bagman's trial. But it shows kind of the set up I'm envisioning (Less paper, though).

latest

Terminator 2 is one of the few attractions that sells attraction specific merchandise. They still have tons of T2:3D branded items.

Reactions: Tyc00n96
Man I am going to miss this show! Terminator 2 is one of my favorite movies of all time, and this hurts. I'm not saying that he show to replace it will be bad, but it will not be in T2's league!

I get it, but when we went during this last trip, nothing has been fixed, it is like one projector won't stay aligned or something so most of the film is out of focus, the 3 D only works in a couple of scenes...not sure if the motorcycle ever works anymore, but our last show did not have the bike...it just felt like a show to show us why the show was closing.

Reactions: Disneyhead
I get it, but when we went during this last trip, nothing has been fixed, it is like one projector won't stay aligned or something so most of the film is out of focus, the 3 D only works in a couple of scenes...not sure if the motorcycle ever works anymore, but our last show did not have the bike...it just felt like a show to show us why the show was closing.

Yesterday the attraction was running with zero points all day (meaning no broken effects, everything functioning) except the 3D. The 3-D only works in the finale scene for some reason.. and no one really seems to knows why. It still runs film. It isn't digital. I think the two projectors are just not in sync.

Reactions: Frank Drackman

I just feel this is because they are getting rid of it. They knew they were not going to be keeping it around. So they saw no point in fixing anything. The 3-D is the worst part, it is flat out horrid. I will say though, during my time down here, the motorcycle has worked every time but once. We have watched about 10 times, so that’s pretty good.

But I do know it’s getting old, and progress must go on!

~Corey M.