T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 53 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looking bad, this really was an awesome attraction. I can’t think of a show like this that has felt this grand and epic.

It will be missed but it was time.
Looking "back". :thumbsup: Yes...My brother, who is an executive for a movie studio, always said this was his favorite Universal attraction. If he was in Orlando for business, he always stopped at the park to see it.

So random, but for those who did the Hollywood iteration as well, which one did you prefer? Gotta say all in all, though I'll always love the better queue in FL, I think the "production value" for Hollywood (An actual musical score for the live action stuff, better actors) made it the superior show. Especially comparing IU's final show videos for both CA and FL

Reactions: tankart150
So any ideas why it's going to take 2 years to restage a new show in this space..?

Either they have nothing beyond a concept and chose to close T2 for god knows what reason, or they're doing s major refit of the venue.

Ideas? Info?

I think he means moreso the actors on stage. But the way it works they're usually cross trained at other venues in other roles. If that's their only role, yeah, that sucks. That's the exception, not the rule.
I was thinking with that user name he may have had a different experience with another company in the past. Only Kunga can tell.

So any ideas why it's going to take 2 years to restage a new show in this space..?

Either they have nothing beyond a concept and chose to close T2 for god knows what reason, or they're doing s major refit of the venue.

Ideas? Info?
Still finalizing if Universal will get the distribution rights for what they want (Bond). The entire stage will need a rebuild, and the theater itself will likely get rebuilt to an extent as well.

This project is run by Entertainment, not Creative. It will be different in how it unfolds so don't expect the same leaks or information. Also makes me think this won't be the Dynamic Attractions concept.
Sounds like someone needs to take Mike out to dinner and a WWE event.