T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 57 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do you think there's a concept that they're going with where they could swap in Bond or Bourne if needed? Something to buy them more time to get the rights if needed or whatever.

Reactions: tankart150
Same here!

I relieve believe it's going to be a SING attraction.

SING isn't going to get this kind of a footprint. I could see it getting a smaller footprint like Beetlejuice had, at most, if they can find room for it somewhere but no way this is SING or Pitch Perfect or anything.

SING isn't going to get this kind of a footprint. I could see it getting a smaller footprint like Beetlejuice had, at most, if they can find room for it somewhere but no way this is SING or Pitch Perfect or anything.

The reason I believe it's going to be SING is because it's an Illumination property. Universal has shown that they really love there IPs. It's successful. It's near DM and hopefully the future Slop. It's kid friendly. They can sell merchandise. And the biggest reason is that it's relevant. Which is something Universal cares more about as of recently. Also, a SING 2 comes out in 2020. A year after this new attraction opens. It's perfect timing.

If it does turn out to be something different I will be pleasantly surprised. Either way I'll be happy with the new attraction. I loved T2 but it needed to go.

I wish there was a way Universal could put some of that Terminator merchandise online. I'd love to grab a mug, shirt, or one last pin, but I'm sure it'll all be gone by my next trip next year, and I refuse to pay the inflated ebay prices.

What about a Pacific Rim attraction?

From my understanding there distributing the sequel that looks entertaining btw.

That could be a possibility that I don't see much people mentioning.

Thoughts?

What about a Pacific Rim attraction?

From my understanding there distributing the sequel that looks entertaining btw.

That could be a possibility that I don't see much people mentioning.

Thoughts?

There's potential for a PACIFIC RIM attraction at some point, but I'm not sure a show would be the best fit for it. PR screams "ride" to me.

There's potential for a PACIFIC RIM attraction at some point, but I'm not sure a show would be the best fit for it. PR screams "ride" to me.
I agree that a ride would be a much better fit.

But, Pacific Rim seems to be the most fitting live action IP in my opinion. It's already a Sci-Fi film. So the replacement is pretty fitting. It's a Universal film (sort of). People liked the first film and it's relevant. I consider it high energy. I don't know but this IP is way more appealing to me than any of the other rumors. Even Bond. Yes I said it lol

I Would prefer PR to any of the other ideas other than Bond. But I agree that PR is a better fit as a ride. We already have a giant robot ride though in transformers so I’m not sure if it would fly. Maybe if the Iron Legion ride doesn’t happen for Marvel it could be retread as PR.

I Would prefer PR to any of the other ideas other than Bond. But I agree that PR is a better fit as a ride. We already have a giant robot ride though in transformers so I’m not sure if it would fly. Maybe if the Iron Legion ride doesn’t happen for Marvel it could be retread as PR.
Too small of vehicles. Jaegers are hundred plus tall robots so having multiple hung together doesn't fit. It would honestly need to be like the Kuka Arm Forbidden Journey set up with a bigger box like vehicle.

Iron Legion ride? Is that a ride in Disney or Islands of adventure that I don't know about? Please quickly elaborate on that please.

Too small of vehicles. Jaegers are hundred plus tall robots so having multiple hung together doesn't fit. It would honestly need to be like the Kuka Arm Forbidden Journey set up with a bigger box like vehicle.
This is why a show would work. You just need the screens and 3D for the giant robots. And the live action aspect can be the people controlling the suits. There I figured it out people! It's Pacific Rim! Lol

:clap:

So this appeared on my Tumblr feed today. This image reveals that late next year, an attraction called "Trollseum" is going to open. It fits the "live-action, high energy" thing the replacement is described as. Nothing is listed about it, but it might as well be the mystery replacement!
fatv8w.jpg

So this appeared on my Tumblr feed today. This image reveals that late next year, an attraction called "Trollseum" is going to open. It fits the "live-action, high energy" thing the replacement is described as. Nothing is listed about it, but it might as well be the mystery replacement!
fatv8w.jpg
Trollseum sounds a replacement to Kunfu Panda at the future Dreamworks Theatre in USH