T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 129 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Where did the moving theater rumor start anyway?
It was always more practical. The original plans permitted with the city do not have a moving theater. The current construction matches the plans exactly so far...

But sure, yea, they could take their time and open this next year to help spread out attraction openings like F&F. I suppose that's possible. Not anything I've heard yet, but anything's possible.

Just went back, and I was mistaken by a prior comment by a few people on Page 125. Forgive my stupidity.. :thud:

I was referring towards the potential of the set being encompassing.

Reactions: tankart150
I wouldn't read too much into Bill forgetting to mention it.

I'm surprised he had the courage to mention anything at all was opening this year. He's so brave.
The Boulangerie is super random so I can see why it stuck out in his brain more than Bourne...Which has been under construction for a while it seems

They decided on the outside to expand it so that is done.
I hope they now try to create something that will at least mach the show that went before it (unlike F&F).
We can now only hope and pray to the gods of show and to Mike Aiello to create something amazing.
I'm personally not going to compare it to T2...T2 was such a ground breaker in its time...I don't expect that to happen again

The Boulangerie is super random so I can see why it stuck out in his brain more than Bourne...Which has been under construction for a while it seems

I'm personally not going to compare it to T2...T2 was such a ground breaker in its time...I don't expect that to happen again
Yeah. Terminator was definitely an E ticket when it opened, both effects wise and budget. Guessing this will be a D ticket, at best, maybe a shade less.