Teen Problem at HHN? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Teen Problem at HHN?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hardly even saw any teenagers at the event, let alone had any issues with them.
This is how I feel about the Hollywood event, it definitely seems like the vast majority of people are over 21. I could be completely wrong about that, though -- as I've gotten older, I've gotten terrible at determining someone's age. Like unless they're clearly over 30, they could either be 14 or 27, I have no idea lol.

Obviously Knott's and Six Flags have their chaperone policies, but those are suburb teens -- I tend to think L.A. teens aren't quite as interested, or they have better things to do.

All the bad behavior I see is from aggro dudes in Raiders jerseys and baggy jean shorts.

During my trip a few weeks ago, I honestly didn't notice anything wildly out of the norm. Definitely not on Wednesday and Thursday, while Friday and Saturday were your usual busier nights.

The only thing I did witness on Friday (9/6) was in the line for Major Sweets when two teens decided to roughhouse and try pushing one another into a trash can. The TM monitoring the line swooped in and instantly took them right out, which caused a group of teens in front of me to applaud that TM for doing so. It was pretty much an isolated incident that was quickly handled by the TM's.

The way folks on twitter are talking about it, you'd think it was the apocalypse out there. I'm sure there are isolated incidents, but Friday and Saturday were just significantly more crowded. More people, more problems.

Agreed. Fridays and Saturdays at any haunt are gonna' be busy and there can be an uptick of incidents because of that, and the incidents can come from anyone.