Terror Tram: Enter the Blumhouse | Inside Universal Forums

Terror Tram: Enter the Blumhouse

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For some reason, I’m fairly excited about this. Any confirmation on what they’ll do with the Nope sets?

For some reason, I’m fairly excited about this. Any confirmation on what they’ll do with the Nope sets?
Plus, guests who purchase or opt to upgrade their event tickets to the R.I.P. Tour will encounter themed photo ops along with exclusive access to the Jupiter’s Claim set from the hit film Nope.

Reactions: HHN Maddux
Well....Nope sets had a good run

I mean its mainly disappointing to me because it just cuts 5 mins from the attraction

Cool for those who can spend that much, glad I got to walk the sets before.

Anyway excited for the Terror as normal

Reactions: ghostsarejerks
I always feel like the most jaded and bitter Hollywood fan because I just think Terror Tram is a massive waste of time and resources. It's the same thing every year just with different characters. It's also so truncated compared to the earlier iterations that would take you on the trail along the hill, now it's just a pretty direct path from Bates Motel to War of the Worlds. Plus, without access to the Nope sets, it's going to be even shorter than ever.

I loved the Nope sets and the scenes they put there the last two years, but overall, they never added anything to the theme - they saved the tram experience from being a complete dud but I’m hoping this creates more focus. If anything, I hope it allocates more of the cast to the main Terror Tram route (WotW sets was EMPTY last two years for me). Any extra costumes and props making a more condensed experience may be beneficial. I feel the route was being worn a little thin and the tram was already a bit lackluster before the extension. I mourn the loss but ultimately see this as hopefully a good thing to getting the Tram route back in shape.