The Purge: Dangerous Waters (HHN 2024) | Inside Universal Forums

The Purge: Dangerous Waters (HHN 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 24, 2018
Last edited by a moderator:
Love it

I enjoyed the show last year, its a great people eater and while I hope they have updated some parts of the show if not, sure it will still do well and I'll see it a few times this season for sure

1722966507533.png

For log posterity (even if I didn't do a damn thing today xD).

Really hoping they figure out how to do the Seaplane this time. Given comments by @ItsAtrap on it essentially being the same; I do hope the Seaplane is an exception. Feels weird that they wouldn't have more Waterworld elements in a show with the scale like Purge.

I just watched the show for the first time on YT. It had an interesting storyline. I wouldn't mind seeing it in person. I won't get a chance to go to HHNH this year though so probably won't get an opportunity.

If I didn't buy Express and want my full money's worth, I'd skip this. Here's to hoping they at least added HUMOR -- that honestly felt like the only major ingredient missing. You can keep keep all the same story and stunts, but just make it funny. Throw in some 2024 pop culture jokes and you may make a fan out of me.

Reactions: HHN Maddux
Its funny to see someone online say this is a skip

If you have only one night I guess it is but its not a bad show either (correct me if I'm wrong but it got high rating from surveys last year) for me I will for sure be seeing it more then once with my season pass to HHN

That’s most guests though, right? Heck, I’m only going one night! View attachment 22752
I mean I guess but people would defend jabawaki which this show is a step up from that show.

If I had to go to the rumored Chucky show or this....most likely Chucky because we assume each show is unique but if you can make both then I don't think most guests will see it as a waste of time.

I mean, I disagree but what does that have to do with this show being a “skip” or not?
I mean for me, its a fun action show.

I would tell most people if they have time to go see it.

I think its a little bit lesser WW, but WW is amazing so a great or good show still isn't bad or worth a skip to me.

I just like having shows to go to to relax at after standing and walking HHN and if the show was that bad I really doubt HHN would bring this back because it costs a good deal to put on

If you’ve seen WaterWorld, you’ve seen this. With so many things to cram into a night, to a seasoned USH visitor, this doesn’t feel like a must see. If it’s a whole new plot, I’d be a lot more interested. But ESPECIALLY if it’s “pretty much” the same as last year (which I thought was VERY mediocre), I’m skippity skip skipping!

It’s a much bigger venue and I actually noticed the crowds slim when the shows were on. Jabba you’d feel a slight decrease in crowds but not a whole lot. It has less showings but it’s great to know to stay away from the mazes nearby right after one of the shows get out, and go to them right when the shows start. It’s like when the Terror Tram ends, everything inflates, but on a more localized scale.