Terror Tram: Enter the Blumhouse | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Terror Tram: Enter the Blumhouse

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Less than 3 weeks, still a lot of naked plywood & lack of additional non-plywood sets/props. This should transform quickly this week.
It will be very interesting to see how it evolves. Blumhouse Terror Tram has never been at the top of my hype list, but I am quite curious to see how they are going to integrate these various franchises - will there be different mini zones (one with The Grabber, one with M3GAN, etc.), will it all be totally mixed up with each appearing whenever, etc.

It's pretty simple concept really... just think of it as an outdoor "Horrors of Blumhouse" house. Each IP is a different section.

Similar to past Terror Trams that featured multiple IPs (like Titans of Terror Tram hosted by Chucky)

Reactions: EAS
It's pretty simple concept really... just think of it as an outdoor "Horrors of Blumhouse" house. Each IP is a different section.

Similar to past Terror Trams that featured multiple IPs (like Titans of Terror Tram hosted by Chucky)
Each IP in a different section was the point I wasn't sure if they were adopting this year, though agree that makes sense.

I assume each "Blum House" has a different IP in it.

I wonder if they'll do something like the VIP exclusive maze last year for the regular track, since this year, Jupiter's Claim is the upcharge. That'd be fun.

I assume each "Blum House" has a different IP in it.

I wonder if they'll do something like the VIP exclusive maze last year for the regular track, since this year, Jupiter's Claim is the upcharge. That'd be fun.
Thank you both!