The Blues Brothers | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

The Blues Brothers

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
When the downsize of the park during my days as an employee, Blues Brothers was beefed up as Blues Brothers 2000 and it was treated as an attraction and no longer a street show.  To this day Tap Works has not been posted as a timed venue and Blues Brothers should go back to that style...seasonal and street show.

Didn't know that. Thanks!

Wasn't there another prop car there once? I remember it being bright yellow, with a cut-out of Elvis in front of it or something. Somebody please tell me I'm not going crazy.
There was another car around there but I can't door the life of me remember...I think I recall seeing a classic looking car, like Biff's car from the 50s or something.

However Mr. Bean's car was around there at one point too and I think it was yellow. I remember it had a cut out of him near it. It was more on the Baker street side than on the Mel's side.

Didn't know that. Thanks!

Wasn't there another prop car there once? I remember it being bright yellow, with a cut-out of Elvis in front of it or something. Somebody please tell me I'm not going crazy.
Hahaha! That was hilarious man lol.

It was Mr. Bean's yellow car from Mr. Bean's Holiday, and there was a cut out of him as well.

There was another classic car on Baker's Street for a while, not sure if it's there anymore, it was one of the cars from The Mummy.

No, I know about Mr. Bean's car, but that was in a different spot. I recall there being a yellow bug car across from Mel's without a hood showing the engine and other things inside. It was a long time ago, though. Oh well, haha.

I'd love to see a "Classics of Hollywood" type of musical/comedy show. Like, a more performance oriented character show featuring Marilyn Monroe doing a few numbers, some comedy with Lucy Ricardo, a bunch of other classic characters, etc etc etc.

Or just a more full scale version of the character cavalcade they have in Universal Plaza.

Reactions: William
And another one bites the dust.

I'm pretty disappointed I didn't get to see their final meet-and-greet, but I suppose photos will suffice. Kudos to the performers for putting on this show for such a long time, you'll be missed!

Reactions: BernardMesa