Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

I sure hope they are bypassing any sort of preshow for this thing. Where angels fear to tread...

The preshow room is being used. 4 rows. Spaced out with markers on the ground. The standard stand here marker and then 2 corner markers to stay within. Team Members Send you to these spots. You don’t just walk in. Only the first like, 30-40 groups make it in for preshow. If you don’t make preshow, you may still make it. Just depends on how far back in line you are. When preshow is over(and the preshow is better than before. Fixed all the crappy green screen. Still can tell Julia Stiles stood in front of a green screen for it), you get brought into the theatre one row at a time from preshow. The tms made sure we were distant in line when walking into the theatre. They then send you to your seat. A team member is at the end of the row to ask your group size and send you down. 3 spaces between each party and seating in every other row.
so, row a, c, e, g, etc.
SIDENOTE: when entering they asked my group size and then told me a row letter. When I entered the theatre, I didn’t need to tell anyone the row. I still wrote my row letter on my notes app just in case though.

once the theatre is loaded, show starts. All stunt performers are wearing face masks. The actors aren’t because they aren’t directly interacting. But when one of the actors is in a scene of close proximity to a stunt performer, they are wearing a mask.
Once show is over, they unload rows one at a time. From the back of the theatre to the front. When I was walking out, they already had started to wipe down seats as we were leaving.

overall, this is the safest I’ve felt at universal and still had an enjoyable time.
My personal note- when seeing the show, try for an earlier time. Like first or 2nd of the day or if there is a larger gap between show times. It’s so technically complex, the second time I viewed it today, the show stopped for technical reasons 4 times. And one of the times had to skip over that scene and move to the next.

Stay tuned soon. I’m excited to make this show a must see each time I’m at the park.

Possible but I feel this week is more likely.
They have fairly decent crowds there today though, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they try to fit in a show today.

If not today, maybe Media preview sometime this week followed by public opening?

They have fairly decent crowds there today though, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they try to fit in a show today.

If not today, maybe Media preview sometime this week followed by public opening?

I've heard things that lead me to believe an official grand opening would be in July.

They did a show at 2:40 today, but it got stopped during the helicopter sequence and they got everyone out after that. (Perhaps some sort of accident?)

Was at the 12om show today. They said no fire effects and really did not detract from the show. Did notice that watching the show from the front rows lost some of the "wow" factor compared to sitting in the middle of theatre. Still awesome.