The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
In another life in my early 20s I was a personal trainer and had two stunt men and a stunt woman that I trained. They’d put their health and bodies on the line all the time and had a motor on them that was uncanny. They were even a tinge crazy, tbh. :)
There was no question to me that these men and women were chomping at the bit to get out there and do what they love.
I’m legit happy for them.
Nik Wallenda is putting on a weekend drive through circus ($20 car) just to have his people keep doing something. They want to perform.

Reactions: Mad Dog and Andysol

QualifiedPastFieldmouse-size_restricted.gif

I sure hope they are bypassing any sort of preshow for this thing. Where angels fear to tread...
The preshow room is large and the theater will have to be socially distanced anyway, which will put them at half capacity or below. I'd say it's still technically possible to do the preshow and just have designated spaces to stand on, but I don't think they'd be 6 ft from each other, so probably just best to save the hassle and skip straight to show.

It will be very few showings per day for a bit as they ramp up to July.
Yeah, i'd honestly expect only like two showings or so per day. That they're only doing one showing for TM preview is potentially telling in this respect. The first TM Preview they did two showings per day.

Yeah, i'd honestly expect only like two showings or so per day. That they're only doing one showing for TM preview is potentially telling in this respect. The first TM Preview they did two showings per day.
With tomorrow’s TM show starting at 10:40 am, maybe we’d see a soft opening show later in the day?

The preshow room is large and the theater will have to be socially distanced anyway, which will put them at half capacity or below. I'd say it's still technically possible to do the preshow and just have designated spaces to stand on, but I don't think they'd be 6 ft from each other, so probably just best to save the hassle and skip straight to show.
Most preshows for other rides, if not all, have been cut entirely and in TM previews I think most agreed the Bourne preshow was the worst part of the attraction. I don't think we'll see it come back for a long while.

Last edited:
Most preshows, if not all, have been cut entirely. In previews I think most agreed the preshow was the worst part of the attraction. I don't think we'll see it come back for a long while.
The pre-show mostly was just explaining to the GP who the hell Jadon Bourne is and why we should even care.

It’s nothing crucial to miss out on.

Reactions: GA-MBIT