The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion | Page 45 | Inside Universal Forums

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So they added huge banners but didn’t remove the “coming spring 2020”? Likely not something they’d overlook.
That makes me pretty confident it’s opening this month.

Note: June 20th is the last day of spring.
Thinking back on this, it would be interesting to see the contract. Perhaps Universal discovered they would have had to pay for services, once they opened the park, whether they opened the show or not. If that's the case, may as well open it now, instead of delaying the opening to a better time, like winter holiday or next spring. Just throwing that 'possible' reason out there.

Idk I do hate the signs tbh, maybe they’re worse in person though. I did love the simplicity of the building before though so either way works for me I guess

To anyone who saw this already and is a film nerd...does it feature the music from John Powell (the composer of the movies). I feel like these films had the most sensational score for an action series. When he didn’t do the score for Bourne Legacy...it really felt like something was missing (outside of Matt Damon of course).

This was in the summer pass holder flyer. Other dates like Hogwarts lights say “fall”, but this is specifically mentioned as coming soon and the pins are coming July 1, 2020.

So it sounds like Bourne is coming July 1 with possible softs in June. Either way, it’s 100% coming this year w/ the pins.75074160-4C15-4A74-AD69-A8529DFC3365.jpeg

This was in the summer pass holder flyer. Other dates like Hogwarts lights say “fall”, but this is specifically mentioned as coming soon and the pins are coming July 1, 2020.

So it sounds like Bourne is coming July 1 with possible softs in June. Either way, it’s 100% coming this year w/ the pins.View attachment 12374
Just because there’s a button, idk if that means anything. They already sold limited edition opening Bourne pins back in March.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they want it for July 4th though and maybe they can send someone from the today show to publicize it and also show off Universal’s social distancing approach.

Just because there’s a button, idk if that means anything. They already sold limited edition opening Bourne pins back in March
Of course it does :lol:
They we’re selling those pins in March while they were doing TM Previews and within days/weeks of grand opening.

You’re looking at a July opening unless something unforeseen happens. The banners were the smoke, and this is the fire.

Reactions: belloq87
Of course it does :lol:
They we’re selling those pins in March while they were doing TM Previews and within days/weeks of grand opening.

You’re looking at a July opening unless something unforeseen happens. The banners were the smoke, and this is the fire.
I don’t disagree that July is likely the target date. They need something else to entice APs back to USF now that they’re open everyday.

You say something unforeseen though... that’s not out of the realm of possibility at all with cases on the rise.

Bro... it’s 2020. What is expected?
We could have Aliens invading by July 4. I hope Will Smith is ready.
Exactly :lol:

It’s like someone messed with some sacred tomb or something on December 31, 2019 and we’re all paying the price this year.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Some of the Borne cast members have been posting this week that they are glad to be back at work.
In another life in my early 20s I was a personal trainer and had two stunt men and a stunt woman that I trained. They’d put their health and bodies on the line all the time and had a motor on them that was uncanny. They were even a tinge crazy, tbh. :)
There was no question to me that these men and women were chomping at the bit to get out there and do what they love.
I’m legit happy for them.