The Condition of City Walk | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

The Condition of City Walk

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Kahuna Pizza is only open on select nights... I believe Friday/Saturday. If it didn't effect Pastamore's QSR, I doubt it will be effected by the new place.

I've been told that the Pastamore Market is being replaced by a brick oven pizza restaurant called Red Oven.

I see that positions for Red Oven are listed in the "hot jobs" section on universal's job site. Just wandering if the jobs are already listed how soon this place will open.

Expect the pace to pick up as all work must be completed for Starbucks and the Pizza place by Dec Week 2.

I know endangered species was a big store, but if all that is going to be Starbucks we are gonna need a bigger boat. They will probably need it, perfect place to get it going on the way in and a little pick me up on the way out.

My friend works at the Starbucks in Citywalk. She told me they might be adding a Cold Stone downstairs with Starbucks. But we will see. I was told this months ago, so things could have changed.

Okay, someone clarify for me: Endangered Species is going to become Starbucks(/Cold Stone). Pastamore is going to become Red Oven. Starbucks is going to become... a second level to Red Oven?

My friend works at the Starbucks in Citywalk. She told me they might be adding a Cold Stone downstairs with Starbucks. But we will see. I was told this months ago, so things could have changed.

Makes sense, since they no longer have an ice cream shop downstairs (after they took out the one by Pastamore).

Okay, someone clarify for me: Endangered Species is going to become Starbucks(/Cold Stone). Pastamore is going to become Red Oven. Starbucks is going to become... a second level to Red Oven?

The Pastamore restaurant remains. It's just the quick service shop to the side that was removed. They used to serve coffee, ice cream, pastries and the like there. With Starbucks moving downstairs, I can see how that would've become redundant/obsolete, so the quick-stop pizza place makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.