The Condition of City Walk | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

The Condition of City Walk

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two new CityWalk project numbers have popped up recently, Project 290 and Project 295. Considering Project 294 replaced the Pastamoré Market Café, it might be safe to assume that Project 295 will be replacing Pastamoré itself, given that they basically occupied the same building. As for project 290, your guess is as good as mine.

j5mGM8a28PANs.png

jbfOqVOtxClQJ5.png

Speaking of closures, the rest of Pastamore will be gone by January. Although that's probably been mentioned already, just thought I'd throw that out there.

That makes for Pastamore, TCBY, Katie's, Cigarz, Endangered Species, and Starbucks all being closed this year. It's awesome how the expansion doesn't stop at just the parks like it very well could have. CityWalk may just be getting the most drastic revamp on property!

I am not sure Screamscape has their facts correct. I believe the rumored Mexican restaurant will in fact be a Mexican restaurant complete with mariachi band and J&H may take the Cigars, TCBY, Katie's Candies location. But I could be wrong, it's just a hunch.

I would like J&H. Not only for the very awesome theme, but also looking at the menu, considering Universal makes almost zero effort to be plant-based diet friendly. This is the one thing that keeps me from visiting more often or eating on property. Time to get with the times.

Status
Not open for further replies.