1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

The Employee Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Brian G., Apr 30, 2009.

1. UniTard

UniTard Newcomer

Didn't get a name, but the morning of Oct. 29th, a parking booth cast member at MK made my wife's day...an older gentleman with a beard, friendly smile, and a hat...as he gave my wife the parking receipt and change, took off his hat and gave a courtly bow with a friendly smile to match and called her "princess" while telling her to "have a wonderful day". That's service! :smiley:

2. jubs

jubs Rookie

Thanks for the redirect, Briman. I wanted to point out Regina and Ashley for those of you who find yourselves at Backwater Bar in IOA; they're awesome!

3. Felipe

Felipe Premium Member

Cannot say enough great things about the entire staff at Antojitos, but our server Rick especially was outstanding! :cheers:

4. frenzy88

frenzy88 Member

Hear he's received some props!

5. Quint

Quint V.I.P.

6. April

April Member

He was such a nice person. May he RIP. I'd definitely go to his service tomorrow if I wasn't working.

I know a girl that has been coming to the parks since she was 4, and every year he's always been there for a laugh. They became such good friends that he sent her family a Christmas card each year. She is now 14 and it was painful for me to tell her. She definitely looked up to him. Just one example of the impact Don made on people.

7. Sideshow Mike

Sideshow Mike Veteran Member